Training

(Y/n) pov

The movers where shocked to find the only things I had in my apartment was clothing, pictures of friends and my ninja stuff. But it made the job of transitioning to the sarutobi compound seem less. You may also wonder why I was so easy to accept the sarutobi as my family simple, I was also an orphan in my previous life. My prayers of a family were finally answered just one life late, but hey better late than never.

When I received the first allowance i went and bought myself proper Ninja tools other trading out the practice kunai and shuriken I originally had. I had also got weighted arm and leg sleeves under my clothes to practice much in a similar way to lee to increase my strength, speed, and endurance all in one go. It took some time getting used to but it works none the less, but I plan on continue long to increase then as time Goes on. I'm taking this approach not only for its benignity but the weights also act as a form of pseudo armor increasing with its weight.

Either way with that out of the way I walk confidently towards the training grounds where I'm to meet grandpa for our first training session. When I arrive he tells me about the custom of the bell mission but states how it won't work on my case do to me being an individual, but Also since I showed high amounts of importance in comradery all ready.
Instead I'm being sent on a mission. Help find a missing dog.

The mission. Was not hard at all I found the dog and brought him to his family. I then returned to grandpa .

(Y/n) " d rank mission complete."

Grandpa " congratulations here's the reward."

He handed me some money.

(Y/n) " I had something I wanted to ask you"

Grandpa " go ahead"

(Y/n) " In the academy we learned of the different chakra nature types how do I learn what mine are?"

He smiled

Grandpa " I'll tell you after you learn more about chakra control so how about I show you that instead"

(Y/n) " sure "

He then brought me to a tree and told me how to feel chakra flow. I listened and waited till he told me run up the tree. Much to both our surprise I did it in one try

(Y/n) "  I'm doing it...."

He waited a couple minuets after confirming I had done it and brought me to a lake. And explained how this was the next step and is much more difficult. I proceeded to run in expecting to get soaked but stopped once I realized I was standing on the center of the lake. I proceeded to walk back to him

Grandpa " why am I not surprised you always had a strong feel of chakra around you."

(Y/n) " speaking of which look what Naruto showed me "

I performed multi shadow clone jutsu producing two shadow clones

He looked surprised

Grandpa "cancel them than do it again"

I did as he said

Grandpa " I don't understand you completed it but the hand signs are wrong. Ah here try it with one hand."

I tried it with one hand and it succeeds I then cancel it , and he grins

Grandpa " looks like my boy can do one handed..."

When he was speaking I tried again but without hands and it succeeds.

Grandpa " The hell you can perform handless jutsu."

He fell backwards when speaking

Grandpa " the last person who could do that was lord first, you really are a prodigy"

I smiled at that I'm shocked I can do it but glad nonetheless hand-signs are a pain in the ass. Besides it will help me with my goals, you see I don't care about leaving the timeline intact except for a few key events. There are a lot of people who I want to prevent from meeting death when they originally do. 

Grandpa " I don't want any more surprises I'm testing your chakra nature so take this piece of paper and run chakra through it. "

I took the paper and with excitement ran chakra through it. It did three things . he took the paper inspected it and handed me three more papers I did it three times he took them inspected them then (bam)

(Y/n) " what was that for "

Grandpa " I said no more surprises then you pull out a new kekkai tota"

(Y/n) " wait I have three chakra natures ?!?!?"

Grandpa " water, lightning, and wind to be exact a brand new kind"

I smiled widely

( y/n) " if it's new I name it hurricane style "

Grandpa "(sighs) fine you are the only person in history to have this new hurricane style so go to the library and research the three chakra types and perform more d rank missions. I need to tell the elders about this then I need a drink" .

The next few days comprised of me doing missions, researching, and training my taijutsu and ninjutsu.
I even created a new move. hurricane style bullet. It's super fast water bullets blasted by wind and strongly electrocutes the target. I can now also punch and kick through trees so yeah pretty cool.