The Akatsuki

(Y/n) pov

I had decided that I wanted Naruto to train me how to do the Rasengan. This shocked him he asked me why I was interested. But I told him it was simple I wanted to learn how to rotate my chakra in that manner so I could implement chakra rotation with my regular jutsu not necessarily to use the Rasengan. He had given me the water balloon and after that a rubber ball. While I had mastered the rotation of chakra he had been taught his chakra natures by uncle asuma.

If you were wondering he was actually in the middle of the process when I interrupted them. By the Time they were done Naruto was shocked I was holding a Rasengan in my hand.

Naruto " damn (y/n) you learned that fast. Don't tell konohamaru he might get jealous."

To that I replied with a chuckle.

(Y/n) " so you are a wind type huh, maybe you should try to learn how to infuse that into your jutsu like I do. Maybe I'll teach you some wind style jutsu as well."

Naruto " I'd like that a lot, and not to question your strength or anything but do you really know anything about wind style jutsu."

At this moment I realized Naruto never really saw me fight other than my basic fighting. He knew I was strong but outside of the Zabuza mission and the chunin exams he doesn't know much, he'll when I fought orochimaru he was against Gaara. But asuma spoke up.

Asuma " well Naruto I'm not surprised you haven't heard but (Y/n) here has made quite the name for himself, the other villages call him the Thunderstorm of the leaf."

Narutos eyes widened at this.

Naruto " why the cool nickname"

(Y/n) " that would come from the fact I'm the only known person with the hurricane style kekkai touta meaning I blend wind, lighting, and water together."

Naruto " ah so you do know wind style when can you teach me."

(Y/n) " here's the thing I can tell you how to excercise and manipulate it but you would have to learn the hand signs elsewhere."

I began to demonstrate to him the different wind control excercise and arranged that yamato and kakashi would teach him alongside his normal training.

While I had went back to the village to obtain a new mission what caught my eye was the new mission on obtaining information on the akatsuki so I went to gather the info.

Time skip

Ino pov

I'm really glad (y/n) had returned me and Hinata had missed him and boy were we surprised how much he has grown. Easily stands over six foot and has great muscle development but not outrageous. In other words he's quite the looker. Well he always was but now
He could be a model. But with his talent I doubt he could be anything but a shinobi.

Me and Hinata really owe him when we were younger he was so kind to us and led us onto the right path. He showed me the true importance of a kunoichi and convinced me of what I could do, as for Hinata he helped her break out of her shell and even succeeded in helping her regain the respect of her clan so much so she regained the title of heir. He truly is a great person.

Me and the group have for the most part been doing separate missions except for the occasional group ones, and we are proud to keep up the traditions of Ino-Shika-cho.

Reincarnated Male reader x Naruto जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें