Genius Grandson

(Y/n) pov

It seems my presence in this world has caused another outcome the increase in growth of certain other genin. One of the main reasons for this is word finally spread far and wide about a orphan adopted and trained by the hokage. But even more important is that this child is a once in a lifetime prodigy.

These developments were just perfect for the oncoming chunin exams, and has brought more attention on it than were in the original canon. The reason being is the leaf didn't have a 'known' prodigy at the time only the sand did in gaara. So now people are interested in the Kazekages jinchuriki son and the adopted genius of the hokage.

So with this I trained night and day I completed my current level of medical jutsu I can, but aspire to learn more from tsunade in the future. I learned how to make and control chakra strings so I can manipulate more in my environment but what I was most excited about was use of chakra enhanced weapons from uncle asuma. He was reluctant at first but when I showed him I already had a basic understanding he taught me intricately so I wouldn't hurt myself.

Grandpa had to sit me down and have me a heart to heart on the will of fire and what it means to be a shinobi, he told me this to keep my heart straight in my journey as I rapidly grow at a faster rate and learn more than most shinobi ever could. He told me never let my strength get to my head, he was surprised when I had told him that I wish to grow stronger to help make a more peaceful world and stand beside my friend Naruto as he became hokage.

This seemed to satisfy him as he let out a hearty laugh.

Grandpa " why not become hokage yourself?"

(Y/n) " because I believe in Naruto's dream.... , besides I see all the paper work you have to do."

The second part nearly knocked him on his ass. He then handed me three C rank missions which I completed within a day.

When I returned to his office I was surprised by the tall long white haired figure beside him......... Jiraiya

Grandpa " ah just who we were speaking of. Come in (y/n) meet my former student Jiraiya"

I reached out my hand in greeting towards him and he shook it

Jiraiya " i heard you were quite the up and comer squirt nice to meet ya."

(Y/n) " it's all my pleasure to meet a legendary Sanin."

This seemed to take them off guard as they didn't expect me to have this knowledge

(Y/n) " hey I do more than just train my body I learned a lot about the history and the world."

Jiraiya " alright but I'll only believe you if you tell me something else."

He said in a kind but challenging tone while a grin covered his face. Time to pull out the big guns I'm gonna show my values as a Intel collector. So I dropped my smile and got serious.
They seemed confused as to why the change in the atmosphere.

(Y/n) " fine how about something a little more confidential"

This peeked there attention

(Y/n) " through my research and investigations. Jiraiya your student Minato Namikaze also known as the forth hokage went on to marry his former classmate kushina uzumaki. They then had a son who during the fight with the ninetail fox they gave up their lives sealing the beast into their newborn son in order too not only save the village but also their child. This child is Naruto Uzumaki."

They both stood still pale as ghosts. But I decided to speak up because I'm not finished but I know I'll wind up in deep shit for all this.

(Y/n) " that's not all, I also know that Lord Fourths only surviving student kakashi hatake went on too be the captain of the anbu for awhile. There he met Itachi Uchiha and went on missions with him for awhile. Now this same man Is the teacher of the orphan Naruto and the surviving Uchiha sasuke. But if that wasn't enough with the addition of Sakura team kakashi, is very much so the mirror image of team Minato. As for how I got this information it is very much so research putting pieces together and conjecture. Now I know I'm probably in huge trouble for this and it's your job to have me detained and have the information interrogated from me in order for the villages safety. As for that grandpa I know it may be hard on you so I fully surrender into the temporary custody and I don't blame you. "

They stood there obviously shocked by the bombshells I released
Grandpa frowned

Grandpa " (y/n) I'm shocked and impressed you were able to uncover so much but this info could be a threat to the village and for that procedures must be taken in this case. (He wave the anbu to take me away but asks one question before that)  what made you so interested in information."

(Y/n) " I guess after learning about him I got quite fascinated with the second hokage and him starting the anbu. As for the challenge Jiraiya, as the winner my only request too you is for you to one day take Naruto on as your disciple and teach him like you taught his father. Don't worry grandpa I'm sure I'll be all right as a shinobi I must learn resistance to torture and coercion therefore I will do my time and show you that me knowing this info is not a risk to the village so it will be decided I'm safe. Then I'll become a chunin in no time."

They seemed shocked by my words, but I seen a glimmer of hope in grandpas eyes. While I was escorted in binds out of the room I could here grandpa saying

Grandpa " that boys gonna give me a heart attack, now I have a lot of more work ahead of me and I must inform the council ..... Good luck (y/n). "

The next week and a half I spent being physically and mentally tortured but they couldn't fully restrain me as I could heal myself even with seals in place. And on top of that they attempted genjutsu but I was immune. Finally they brought Inoichi in to scan my memories but he was surprised to find my head empty Of everything, This shown him I had absolute mental control.

Determined he went to try harder and dig deeper. The entire interrogation force was utilized. But it ended with a flop as I decided to give him access to memory's but only the ones where I interacted with Ino.

Flustered. At the end of the session he was surprised when I spoke up and gave him a bright smile.

(Y/n) " sir you raised a great daughter, I look forward to being her friend it would be an honor."

Shocked by this he left the room.

After two more weeks of this torture I was released as the council gave and decided I wasn't a threat and how a rare talent like me would be put to greater use as an asset to the village.

After I was released I received an apology from Inoichi. Then had a long and awkward conversation with grandpa. He lectured me on silence and other aspects of stealth and being a ninja. And made me promise not to tell anyone about Narutos heritage. He was surprised when I hugged him and spoke.

(Y/n) " don't worry grandpa your will of fire lit the torch in my heart. I will make you proud."

After that I went back to my normal regiment of increasing training and research I even got better at my mission. But what was really cool is I learned how to make and work seals so I trained and researched in that. The exams are Around the corner and I wish to leave a mark in history there Namely

(Y/n) " I'm saving grandpa."