Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan part 1

(Y/n) pov

danzo has become the temporary leader as tsunade is in a coma, and grandpa is away on a spiritual journey where no one has been able to find him the only person who knows his whereabouts are me. He left me a note on how he was practicing to become a sage in order to rejuvenate himself so he can live longer and be healthy, in order not only to assist the village but also to enjoy his retirement.

I had sent a shadow clone to talk to him and informed him about the attack the current state of the village and my previous mission.  He was about to return to help before I told him about how the village will be safe for now giving the defeat of the figurehead of the Akatsuki, I also brought up how this event can be a boon for the village bringing the lead closer together and ignite the spirit of fire among those who never truly understood the importance of unity, until now.

He was beyond ecstatic when I told him about the heroics of Naruto and how he is currently hailed as a hero. But he more surprised when I told him not only did konohamaru defeat a pain but helped in the most crucial time against the head pain.  After being reassured I have him a kunai with my seal on it so when the time was necessary I could retrieve him with flying Raijin. The clone then dispersed giving me the information.

In the leaf I was immediately swarmed by my fellow ninja do to my attire given I was still dressed as a bandit. They were ready to kill thinking I was a rouge ninja given my headband. It's only when Kiba appeared amongst them did the situation get explained.

Kiba " let me see the bastard..... (Y/n) why are you dressed like that. No where were you we needed you and you were missing for weeks. If not for Naruto we would probably be dead."
V
He ran up and punched me right in the jaw while Akamaru then bit my left forearm and dragged my body down wards setting me up to receive a heavy knee strike to the face.

The crowd only grew, many ninja joined in throwing punches and kicks at me I was circled where they would toss me around like a rag doll. I let them do it if only to help them release some frustration and their emotions after this devastating event, the blows don't hurt and I could easily slaughter everyone here. But I'll alone them to continue a bit more before I explain the situation. After around five minutes passed the crowd had become so large that it gathered village wide attention at what was going on. Hundreds of ninja and villagers joined in to release their pain out on me believing that I was partially responsible for the destruction. Soon a voice was heard coming through the crowd.

???? " move out of the way, what's going on here"

Soon we recognized the voice to be none other than the hokage's right hand woman Shizune. She breaks through and is shocked by the scene

Shizune " what have you done?"

She yelled out to the people.

Kiba " teaching this traitor a lesson"

Shizune " you fools (y/n) is not a traitor he was on a secret undercover mission for the hokage to gain Intel on the Akatsuki!"

Kiba looked flabbergasted

Kiba" but his outfit"

Shizune " he had to blend into a group of rouge ninja and bandits"

Kiba fell too his knees. The crowd looked ashamed as they left the area.

Kiba " but I.... We worried about you.... We needed you.... I'm so sorry"

Akamaru cried out.

I stood up

(Y/n) " no what you need is to grow up were shinobe we have to take missions like this all the time besides I'm a higher rank than you they need me for the more dangerous missions. Just know that I would never betray the leaf...... You owe me dinner sometime"

I walked away with Shizune who helped me get proper clothing and I gave her the mission report. But she handed it back.

Shizune " I'm sorry but you must give this to lord danzo instead he has been selected as the current head until either tsunade or sarutobi take over or a new hokage is elected."

She preceded in explaining what happened not knowing I had a clone hidden in the village disguised as a leaf floating around the village to keep me updated in case of emergencies. I could never know what's different in the world especially after discovering deidara and sasuke never actually fought.

I healed tsunade a bit so she would wake up sooner  I also healed the unconscious Jiraiya hoping it help him recover but at this point I don't know if he's brain dead or not I'm just hoping I can actually save him.

After leaving the medical tent I left to meet Danzo. I walked until I reached his hut that stood out as the only building not currently a tent, he must have had the root build it immediately I can already see all the chakra seals on the building such as sound proof barriers. I knocked and was invited in.

Danzo " oh how wonderful to finally meet sarutobi's prodigy grandson, so young yet such skill I've seen you're resume and I must say its impressive."

He says as I sit down

(Y/n) " I'm glad you've read up on me then you must be aware of my intelligence gathering oh I miss the days of practice watching the anbu and root ninja doing secret mission that they themselves did not know the full details of, how I miss the practice."

This seemed to startle him as his eyebrow twitched furiously for a moment. I could sense the tension in the air as the root members hidden were fixated on me with killing intent.

But my next sentence seemed to also shock him but in a way he was pleasantly surprised by.

(Y/n) " I have always been envious of you and grandpa, being students of the second hokage. I happen to be a huge fan of his many works and ideals. I have studied so much as to go and say I'm a student of tobirama as well.

Danzo " I see you are a man of wisdom then, I'm greatful the genius grandson  sees the necessity of my work, so what exactly do you think you discovered through your studies of me and my people."

I grinned he fell for the bait if I get him thinking I'm like minded oh how easy it will be later on to take what is mine.

( y/n) " if I may then let's start on your work with the Uchiha clan, it's a shame they decided to have a coup otherwise they might still be with us fighting the Akatsuki, poor Itachi slaughtering his traitorous family for the sake of the village and his brother. Only for his own brother to go rouge and kill him."

Danzo showed surprise at this point no longer holding back emotions.  but there also was a glint in that filthy eye.

(Y/n) " next we got your body enhancements, the hashirama cells and sharingan how lucky we are  such a person like you would receive them, it was definitely worth working with the snake right my lord the leaf surely Is blessed to have the root." I said with a smile

I handed him the mission details and a kunai with my symbol in it telling him to infuse chakra in it if he ever needed me.