The War Begins

(Y/n) pov

The armies have already advanced in several areas just to be met by the resurrected from edo tensei. And to my terror the number of resurrected enemies are larger than what they should be, it seems kabuto saw a greater threat than he did in the anime, instead the entirety of fallen shinobi from the third great ninja war have been resurrected amongst others, even worse casualties on our side are also being resurrected. All of this is happening and my job is to be medical transport, Shikaku was particularly pleased with me doing this role do to my speed maedical abilities and chakra reserves. I have even rescued people who were about to be finished off in combat . One sand ninja in particular was surprised to find himself in one second going from about to be decapitated while on the ground with a leg injury to being on a hospital bed in the blink of an eye. He balled his eyes out calling me a divine being out of shear gratitude to be alive.

For the most part the chunin and lesser jonin are the ones currently on the front lines this is done in oreder to help preserve the combat prowess of the stronger ninja for the harder opponents. Konan is currently being used as a scout and sensory system. Her paper angels and butterflies spread out alerting us of enemy presence. This tactic has proven. Useful against ambushes set up against our frontline scouts needless to say we have solid perimeters around our different front lines. But that's when I received orders to assist injured in a particularly dangerous frontline this was the resurrected swordsman of the mist when I arrived it was utter chaos. Mist explosions and death resulting in new resurrected, kabuto needs to go but I don't know which cave that snake is in. Holding this front I was aware kakashi was going to be hear but I was surprised to see Zabuza and Haku. They waved me over. I flashed towards them and we pressed are backs together everyone else died on this front before I arrived. 

(Y/n) " nice to see you guys, swordsman I see damn wish I was here sooner."

Zabuza" hey kid good to see you again thanks again for helping the mist"

Haku " hey (y/n"

Kakashi " alright guys we need to seal them"

We nodded I then activated my sharingan surprising  the three, I sighed

(Y/n) " long story short turns out I'm an Uchiha, more importantly keep them preoccupied while I get the seek on them."

The three did a great job grabbing there attention and forcing them into combat, Zabuza was just as deadly in the mist as them, Haku used his ice mirrors perfectly to preoccupy them where kakashi used his sharingan to keep up with them. Do to the near flawless work I was able to seal them quite easily except for the singular explosion I received to the torso. Do to me being called by Zabuza at an akward moment against the explosive sword. He still needs better teamwork, damn Haku's gotta work hard.

After that battle we quickly chatted after sealing our now fallen allies, me and kakashi were surprised to see Haku and Zabuza kiss each other. Turns out there relationship deepened after the incident at the bridge. And Zabuza realize how much he cares for the smaller male. I found it heart warming they ended up together, kakashi was also cool with it after his initial shock and freak out. Man he was so confused both at the situation and with his sexuality. Hah sorry kakashi where I come from you can't run from the traps lol.

I then left to help with others areas.  

Time skip.

(Y/n) pov

The fighting has gone on for days now and reports of Naruto leaving the training turtle island has already been spread  on the other side Madara has been resurrected. So I created clones to help with the injured there but stay out of the battle. I however grabbed konan and went to Naruto.

When we arrived I had come to see him facing Itachi and nagato. To prevent the fight from going on I used my eyes.

(Y/n) " kotoamatsukami"

This broke the control that kabuto had on them, and since I have a Eternal Mangekyo sharingan I could still use my eyes without harm.

Itachi " how did you do that"

(Y/n) " long story short I fused Shisui's eyed with my own sharingan so his eyes could be used for good. Regardless we need to go konan nagato go with Naruto. (Hands her a pair of rinnegan put these in when the time is right) Itachi on me"

Not questioning my authority we all went our to are destinations.  Along the way I explained the situation to Itachi and how I know about Danzo. We then arrived to the cave with kabuto.

Sasuke turned to see us and was shocked.

(Y/n) " hey pal  I brought gift"

I then ran past them and without hesitation put kabuto under kotoamatsukami. There i replaced his eyes with rinnegan made him release the edo tense I but before they could disappear I then had him use rinne revive to bring Itachi and nagato back to life but now fully powered and healthy. While kabuto died I then retrieved the rinnegan from him.

Itachi and sasuke were both shocked.

( y/n) " it may be awkward but I had planned this for awhile sasuke as your friend I worked hard so you could be with your brother but wait there's more."

I then checked the cave being Obitos hideout I took all of his dozens of sharingan and found a pair of Mangekyo. I then went up to Itachi and implanted them on for him.

(Y/n) " now not only are you healthy but your eyes won't lose their light anymore. You are a hero so I decided to work hard for you the war isn't over there is much to, sasuke if I were you to I'd revive the snake from a curse mark and go to the Uchiha secret stone and read it with your eyes to determine what to do, and you  Itachi you can finally be a brother. There is more I must do I must take my leave."

After my speech I left before they could reply or ask questions, but I know in the future I must fess up. I then teleported to nagato and konan.

They were all standing still shocked at what happened. That's when popped up.

(Y/n) " long story short I stopped edo tensei and found a way to bring nagato to back and healthy. Since the rinnegan doesn't return on someone revived the pair I handed you is yours ( I then implanted them into nagato) and with this I help show you the power of love and friendship is the true path to peace. Ain't that what you taught me Naruto."

I smile and leave I go to where my clones were and here they were helping heal the nearly dead kage and some of the remaining shinobi holding onto life. I make more clones and heal them bringing them to the ninja hospital except the kage because they will be needed after the are healed. 

They will now go onto part two the army of Zetsu's and the remaining Akatsuki aka deidara, kisame, Obito and now Madara. Which is worse then the edo tensei......