Graduation

(Y/n) pov

Today is the day of graduation where us who passed get to go on two are teams.

I was beyond happy after I found out Naruto passed even if it was after such bizarre events. I believe this would teach him a lesson about trust and toughen him up to the world of a ninja.

It won't be easy even for me a reincarnated soldier. I've learned shinobi take on many roles. Public servants, messengers, police, military, ambassadors, paramedics, scientists, leaders, spy's and assassins.
I've learned this through a combination of through my years of being a Naruto fanatic.

I just know sasuke will be humiliated when asked to find a missing cat.

Either way Iruka sensei began to call out names for teams. It kept going on and on until finally team seven Naruto, sasuke, and Sakura. They all left after this new info except Iruka who asked me to stay behind.

Iruka " I'm sorry but I was requested to have you separated from any group at request of the hokage."

(Y/n) " it's fine I expected that much considering I was not failed and there must be some extra circumstances."

Iruka gave me a half hearted grin. And left the room.  I'm quite curious This is far different from what happened in the  series. So I sat and Waited soon a masked ninja, clearly anbu guided me to the hokages office. When we enter The anbu got waived off but I sensed him to be In the sealing or so I feel.

Lord Third " you must be full of so many questions, to why I had you brought here so I will explain. "

He paused expecting me to speak up but I silently nodded for him to continue.

Lord third" after much debate within my clan and with the elders of the village. It was decided upon that if you were to grow up into a shinobi  then the sarutobi clan would adopt you as a new member."

This caught my surprise me becoming a sarutobi was a huge deal.

Lord third "where the elders stepped in was do to the fact that of mine and the sanins age, was that I would become your teacher in order to hopefully produce atleast one exceptional talent within your generation. The elders and I decided that this individual would be you do to my previous promise of making you a sarutobi. The reason they chose you and not my grandson konohamaru was do you not being a blood member of the clan. This is all in case you do accept the offer?"

My mouth was dry as I heard this but my knowledge of their family and its kindness drove me to a precise answer.

(Y/n) " I-I humbly accept "

He smiled stood up from his chair and walked towards me putting a hand on my shoulder and wiped away a tear I didn't know I had shed.
He than spoke up.

Lord third " alright now follow me, I will lead you to the sarutobi complex there we shall perform the ritual making you a official member. as for what to call me well officially it would be lord Third , but you could call me grandpa."

I said that a bit timidly at the end but held a hopeful smile.

Grandpa " the clan has already been informed of the ordeal, the only one opposed is your new younger step brother konohamaru. He won't be much of a problem just jealous, but I'm sure he was also excited for a brother."

We continued to walk until we reached the compound there I was brought to a hall room which sat many older members of the inner and outer sects of the sarutobi clan. There I had to undergo a ritual, be read aloud texts in which I had to agree to their oaths. Finally I had to prick my finger as to seal the agreement on a parchment using my blood.
After this I was congratulated on becoming the hokages grandson, and was introduced to the members of the clan.

I made sure when I was introduced to asuma I would make an impression.

Asuma " congratulations kid welcome to the family, I'm asuma sarutobi."

(Y/n) " I've heard of you in the academy. I wish one day to become a great jonin like you uncle asuma."

At this he was taken aback before letting out a hearty laugh he then walked away with a smile

Finally I was introduced to konohamaru.

He ran at me and punched me in the face.

Konohamaru " I hate you I will never recognize you as family I'm the only grandson."

Grandad looked upon with worry that if get upset at this. But I don't have the heart of a kid ,so this is nothing. I smiled a looked at him

(Y/n) " say that was a good punch have you been training "

Konohamaru " duh I plan on becoming a great shinobi like my grandfather."

Hook line and sinker. I preformed shadow clone jutsu that Naruto taught me

(Y/n) " you see this is called shadow clone jutsu it is a technique useful to any ninja I could teach ya if you want but only if accept me as atleast a friend."

Konohamaru " wowie you'd do that for me maybe I can be happy with a brother like that"

Grandad looked relieved at this development.

I walked with konohamaru to the park where I told showed him the signs to shadow clone jutsu . He immediately attempts but failed. I laughed and told him about chakra and how he'd have to control that first I showed him the basics but he still couldn't get it. I then told him about Naruto and how he would be a better teacher than me. He ran away saying thank you big bro.

(Y/n) " (y/n) Sarutobi i like the ring of that."