Preparations

(Y/n) pov

Tommorow Naruto will be isolated with killer bee, Jiraiya and Yamato to learn how control the nine tails. But today he had came to me for advice

Naruto " (y/n) how do you think I'm supposed to get control over the nine tails, I trust killer bee and all but the eight tails is so different from the Kyuubi"

I had taken in what he said so I decided he really needed help I'll give him some advice and share some secrets to him.

(Y/n) " Naruto your looking at it the wrong way your nor supposed to control the ninetails you need to coexist, I know you haven't realized it yet but through my research I have learned that they are all just people like us, yes they may be powerful beings but they all have their own circumstances even a unique name like everyone else. Matter of fact I've learned all of their names. So try to befriend him have him open up to you,"

Naruto trusting in my every word asked excitedly

Naruto " Really that's awesome what's his name" 

(Y/n) " now it would ruin it for me to tell you his name, you have to gain his trust and have him tell you his name. Otherwise its meaningless"

Naruto " thanks (y/n) it's been a big help "

We then continued to walk towards the house that Jiraiya is currently staying at. Naruto being himself barged right through the door without knocking. There we seen konan talking to Jiraiya. Naruto took out a kunai

Naruto " what are you doing here I thought you we're gonna leave the Akatsuki behind after nagato's death"

I slapped him upside the head

(Y/n) " Naruto I brought her hear she is now working with the leaf village"

Naruto " how did you do that!?!?"

(Y/n) " I took a page out of your book, I used Talk no Jutsu and after talking things through we had decided that this was the right thing to do."

Slightly offended slightly impressed Naruto was embarrassed and looked down at his feet and with a faint blush spoke under his breath.

Naruto " I don't use talk no jutsu"

Jiraiya laughed and konan smiled.

Jiraiya had thanked me for saving his life and for bringing his student back to the light, konan thanked me for taking a chance and reaching out to save her and how she hasn't been truely happy with her life Choices up until now.

I went to konohamaru and decided to teach him a few fire jutsu, because I wanted my little cousin to be able to defend the village when the war started.

By now you may be wondering what I've done Over some of my spare time in the past well since you were so kind as. to ask I'll tell you. I had taught Naruto how to use wind Rasenshuriken without causing damage to himself also I had taught konohamaru how to use flame rasenbullet as I named it it's a fire variant of Rasengan that shoots from the users palm and hits its target scorching it from the inside alongside it's already devastating power. Needless to say over my months even years I have taught people different techniques and lessons preparing for the worst. I have been told I'd make an amazing jonin instructor, which I find hilarious because I also teach the jonin new things such as asuma actually infusing fire element into his chakra blades. He was embarrassed when I smacked him upside the head and reminded him of the expression " like a hot knife through butter" and his reaction was something along the lines of oh yeah that could help.

Needless to say despite my age  many look up to me as a big brother figure throughout the leaf even my adopted uncle sheesh, I coached him how to approach Kurenai. I guess that's what happens when your reincarnated you are twice as mature in life.

Timeskip

The announcement by the joint kage's about the war has already happened but Naruto had been kept in the dark and has been sent to train I however was praised for my idea of fitting the intelligence base of operations with one of my seals so I could evacuate the people incase of emergency. I did it however so I could prevent Ino and shikamaru's dad and the other brave intelligence ninja from dieing from a ten tails tailed beast bomb because I'm aware of what it will attempt to do. And despite my calm exterior I'm beyond terrified of what we are going up against let alone. With a over powered deidara still in the mix it's a disaster waiting to happen.

With my experience as a soldier in my previous life I can assure you not much is worse than explosives on large groups of people and considering all of the friendly fire he has to worry about will be either Zetsu's or edo tensei meaning he's going to go hog wild with explosives and that's going to wreak havoc on our soldiers. 

I can't wait to kill kabuto, I always hated him even worse than orochimaru.  I know my thoughts are sporadic but what can I say I'm nervous It doesn't help that I was orders not to be on the front lines instead my duty is to go between all of the medical ninja groups and remove the injured from the battle field when the time comes. Allied shinobi had even set up a large hospital full of non shinobi doctors to heal the injured so the medical ninja can help on the battle field.

With all the preparations in this calm before the storm I can only be grateful for the fact that sasuke and taka has already split from the Akatsuki.  So that's one less burden. Wait a moment I just realized......... Holy shit since I saved Zabuza and Haku and helped in the civil war that means there going to be on our side of the battle as part of the reformed hidden mist. One point for (y/n).