Just a B Rank Mission

(Y/n) pov

Well I succeeded in saving grandpa but now we are left with the task of finding the next hokage. I already know who it's gonna be so I'm not shocked when Jiraiya and Naruto set out to find tsunade.  Nor am I surprised about the fact I'm a chunin. Since I not only passed the exams I also helped with the battle against orochimaru and the sound village ninja. I'm shocked that I'm being sent by myself on a mission a B rank mission. It's my first and I'm going by myself to deliver a fucking package to the village hidden in the rain. Yeah the home of pain and konan.

Oh did I mention the package is  for the leader of the village. It's meant to be a info swap we give information on the hidden mist while we get info on the sound and orochimaru. The reason a chunin is doing this mission is because the relative Safety of the of the rain village. Oh yeah the world Is currently totally oblivious of the akatsuki. The only ones who would have any idea about them is the members of said organization, orochimaru and danzo.

Either way I set off on my mission. If this is the type of shit shikamaru doing thank god ignorance is bliss his inexperienced self would be shitting him self if he knew what I know about the rain.

Either way I'm running full speed towards the location. My package is sealed in a scroll which only I can open.

So what am I gonna just walk up step in the rain and be detected and slaughtered.... No the village is still 'peaceful' unless I'm the message they send otherwise. Yes I've trained hard since my promotion since I've gained a higher level of access to information and equipment, I worked on new jutsus with grandpa. My favorite one is a counterpart to the chidori and Rasengan. Hurricane fist it's already a A class jutsu. It combines the elements of hurricane style with densely packed flowing chakra around my fist. Once it makes contact with the target it will release the elemental effects on it while sending a devastating chakra blow to the target.

This is actually the least strongest of my new abilities. My other two are hurricane blast and hurricane blade.
Hurricane blast allows me to propel large blast of dense hurricane style energy at my opponent  it works as a stronger version of my hurricane bullets because it impacts them with more dangerous energy that then wraps around them and attacking the Opponent with all three chakra natures.
Hurricane blade is interesting it's a S class jutsu that combines the medical ninjutsu chakra blade with chidori, but with my hurricane style so once I pierced my target I fry their nervous system with the electric, and it sucks out all fluid and gases like oxygen from its bodie.

It is a lethal attack that I can improve on I imagine i could cover my body with the chakra actings as full body armor and boost my physical abilities. Possibly extend it from my body. The possibilities are endless.

However I'm currently inexperienced and young, i must train more to become the ultimate weapon to save this world. 

What's this six energy signatures I'm being followed or, I turn on the dime mid air and use a kunai to deflect the eight shuriken coming my way. I the do a backflip throwing two demon wind shuriken at the targets. Then out of the trees a body falls with my oversized shuriken impaled through its forehead sticking out the back of the attackers neck. Five figures then surround me, one standing next to the corpse holding my other thrown weapon.

??? " not bad, even killed this sad excuse of a man. However not good enough we will deliver your head to lord orochimaru as proof of your death.

I look at all of their forehead protectors and see they are ninja from the sound village.

Leader Sound ninja " oh well brat serves you right for playing ninja, Takuni now"

The sound ninja he called out to pulled out a violin, I watched as the sound nin put in earbuds. Genjutsu huh. He began to play a screeching tune as it sound like a cat on the verge of death clawing a chalk board. Other than its repulsive sound I was unaffected so I stood there waiting for someone to make a move.

Sound ninja " I've got you now"

He charged me going for the finishing strike. In a swift motion once he was a inch away from me I sliced his throat with my kunai and in the same motion, I threw it into the vile violinist chest getting him between the ribs and striking his heart he then also fell.

In their moment of shock I booked it towards my destination and made it into a part of the Forrest that is drenched in rainfall. I also start to see paper figures hanging from trees. The sound shinobi caught up to me the three men circled me. I began to strike at them clashing with kunai I took two down with well placed strikes. All that's left is the leader and unfortunately he is strong Jonin strong. He has me backed against the trees hitting me repeatedly with blast of earth style rocks that come from the ground pummeling me in the process. I get launched flying into a tree I land with a now dislodged from the tree paper angel. I carefully cradle it and smile in my mind I know what this means.

(Y/n) " grant me luck little angel"

I then reattached it to a new tree branch.

Sound shinobi leader" time to die he held a spear made of earth and charged me. With my weights still on I dash full speed forward in a jousting motion I then use hurricane blade and clash with him. I find myself hand through his chest holding his heart. I drop it and remove my arm from his chest cavity.

While wiping the blood off a shadow hovers over me and a few papers fall around my feet. I look up at the lady with a smile.

(Y/n) " hey miss do you happen to know where the rain village is. "

I look at the somewhat shocked expression of konan, must be confusing a 12 year old bot surrounded by the dead bodies of three adult ninja.

(Y/n) " hey miss did anyone ever say you look like an angel"