Fifth Hokage

(Y/n) pov

After receiving a mixture of easy c and b rank  missions that took a couple of days to complete.,  I went to the hokages office to report into grandpa. instead I open the door to see a black haired lady chase a squealing pig around a blonde haired women who is slumped over a desk full of papers.

They all stop and look up to see me standing in the doorway, and they seemed confused but embarrassed.

(Y/n) " I assume your lady Tsunade, glad to see you took the job."

Tsunade composed herself.

Tsunade " Who are you ?"

(Y/n) " I'm (y/n) Sarutobi nice to meet you. Your the one Sanin I've yet to meet. I've left quite the impression on the other two."

Tsunade " so you're the old mans adopted grandson I've heard about you, but what do you mean you've met both, I can understand if it was that pervert Jiraiya all you'd have to do is give him a porno mag to leave an impression. But you say it as if you met orochimaru?"

(Y/n) " not only met him I cut off his arms, but  you know how it is can't kill a snake unless you cut off the head"

A voice speaks from behind me surprising the two women but not me I had sensed him and he knew it.

Grandpa " good afternoon tsunade getting acquainted with the job well?"

She stiffened up

Tsunade " yes lord third it been quite the transition."

Grandpa " no need to act strong around me I know of the stresses of the job and the paperwork........ However what you need to know is what my boy here said is true. He has potential to be one of the greatest ninja ever to come from the leaf if not the world."

Tsunade " what do you mean?"

Grandpa " well this boy here has many talents, for one he's a genius his advanced mind has made me even do a check to see if was possibly a Nara but he's not. As for is ability to gather intelligence it's so advanced the anbu has not been able to keep up, I'd say even the second hokage would have Been surprised. His chakra sensory is as gifted as it could possibly be he has even surpassed byakugan I'd reckon."

Tsunade " impressive but how is he with jutsu"

She said this now fully intrigued in my abilities.

Grandpa " well I don't know how good he is at with performing genjutsu, but he is completely immune to it, and even more impressive is he isn't affected by high level physical and mental torture. Nor can you access his memories. As for taijutsu he is fast, strong, efficient and shows great technique it's as if you gave an Uchiha might Guys  physical abilities, But younger. Now for his ninjutsu he has already mastered chakra strings and chakra enhanced weapons, so much so he doesn't need it to be the special material for the weapons. Hemis talented with ninja tools. And his medical ninjutsu is almost on par with yours. (Her face looked shocked) he can even heal his own wounds at will even things such as broken bones or internal bleeding. However for the things I find most impressive is his chakra. He has a new kekkai touta. He named it hurricane style its a combination of lightning, water , and air styles. He has also invented plenty of new jutsus with this. Now I need you to prepare yourself for the last thing. "

Tsunade " I don't think he can surprise me any further than I already am"

Grandpa " well (y/n) here is the only other ninja in history since your grandfather known, not to need there hands to perform jutsu."

Tsunade nearly fell out of her seat where shizune looks like a ghost in the corner, pale as a sheet wide eyed mouth hanging.

Tsunade " is he a... "

Grandpa " no I checked he isn't a senju, for what we can tell he is the first shinobi of his bloodline it appears his mom was traveling through the leaf when she passed giving birth. "

Tsunade " was there any records of next of kin?"

Grandpa " if they were they were lost.... He was born during the nine tails rampage."

Tsunade " oh."

She looks downcast.

(Y/n) " don't feel bad Im happy to be a Sarutobi, beside us fellow grandchildren of hokage need to do our beast right lord fifth."

This seemed to cheer her up .

(Y/n) " so I wanted to turn in these missions that I've completed and let's see I'll grab four B rank missions and eight C rank"

I took them before walking off. Well that was quite interesting.