10 Tails

(Y/n) pov

Holding the barrier  I use a shadow clone to take on Madara.

Madara " hmmph  arrogance will be your downfall you expect a shadow clone can hold me off with my resurrected body"

(Y/n) " for now it will have to do but the fight doesn't seem fun with out blood on the line therefore it's not a real dance"  

I then proceeded to lunge at him with my blade and struck his arm off because he didn't move, it repaired itself. This is gonna be just great I can't get hit once or poof but he can get destroyed and return. Atleast I know he isn't fully invested neither am I , there would be no fun without the hot blooded passion that comes when risking your life. Me and Madara had a intense back and forth crossing blades but could tell we were holding back.

(Back at the (y/n) main body)

I all was well until I had to switch out with nagato do to obito losing his rinnegan to Zetsu, who brought it to Madara, seems the ten tails never got sealed him   Besides kakashi obito and Naruto managed to get to him earlier on guess what I gave kakashi before the battle helped out.

Flashback

I had handed kakashi a book to hold on to before the battle started I told him. I had discovered the masked mans true identity and that the book would help against him. Greatly to what would be obito and kakashi's surprise the book was Rin's diary.

Flashback end

Now I'm standing beside a injured obito who was forced to revive Madara. To prevent the jutsu from killing him I pumped my chakra through his system to prevent him from being drained of life. I also took out a spare rinnegan and implanted it into his eye socket.

Kakashi Naruto and Minato were shocked to see  me do this. Obito was also confused but visually greatful. I then grabbed kakashi and essentially threw him on the ground next to obito and much to the gentlemans surprise I took out two fully developed sharingan an implanted it into their own with much struggle from kakashi.

Kakashi " what the hell what did you do how do you have them "

I smiled

(Y/n) " I replaced the eye stolen from obito and gave you  both a matching pair of eternal Mangekyo sharingan, as for how I have all this I've had to work from the shadows. While I did behind the scenes work I collected many useful items to assist in the war, I've also trained my ass off my entire life for this moment long ago I first stumbled upon the spider web leading to the infinite tsukiyomi plan. I originally thought it was only orochimarus wanting to get his hands on an Uchiha and from there I just kept discovering more, however many would have died if I warned earlier do to me and many of us here not being strong enough I mean just look at what my comrades have done to improve their strength, do you think we could have fought this three years ago, "

They were quiet but seemed to understand. Bhowever silence didn't last long as the ten tails broke the barrier and launched two tail beast bombs, one towards Hq and the other at the hospital. Instinctively I teleported towards the bombs I proceeded to catch both of them while maintaining there rotation in my hand then , returned towards the battle field

(Y/n) " You Hungry!?! "

I then launched it  two of its own attach right into the roaring mouth of the beast successfully sending it to the ground, where it wouldn't last long do to Madara now absorbing the creature becoming it's jinchuriki.