Its been awhile

Naruto pov

I can't believe sasuke was gonna try to kill us. What has that monster orochimaru done to him. I must bring him back by any means, I need to save him. But right now I need to get this guy out of his shell.

Me and Sai have been walking around the village I brought him to ichirakus I had konohamaru prank him with sexy jutsu. No matter what I've done he seems to be hiding his emotions behind a fake smile..... But he seems nice.

While at a shop near the village entrance we heard a commotion from the gate. We heard a voice yell out.

Leaf ninja " holy shit is that an A-Akatsuki."

Me And the nearby shinobi ran to the entrance. There were roughly twelve of us wait Yamato sensei is here to.

Naruto " Yamato sensei over here."

He noticed me and jumped over to us.

Yamato " Naruto, Sai do you guys know what's going on I heard someone yell akatsuki."

We shook our heads no but then a panicked chunin from the group, ran up to us.

Chunin " them do you see them the cloaked person with a strong chakra presence walking up to the gate. They must be one of the akatsuki. He's going to attack us like the sand was attacked."

Sensory ninja" I-I can't believe it there a monster. "

We turn to look at the person they were talking about what we see is a giant cloaked figure slowly walking towards the village entrance About twenty feet away. The person gives off an intimidating aura.

We all nod and pull out kunai. And the ninja who is stationed to watch the entrance spoke up.

Entrance guard " stop right there and put your hands up so we can check your person and identification."

The figure stopped around ten feet away and raised there gloved hands In Front of their hidden face.

Most of us are on edge. But the four experienced ninja knew to stay calm and it could be a misunderstanding but remain alert. So only me, Sai, Yamato, and the entrance guard weren't panicked. However things changed in the others when the wind blew.

The figure stood still but the wind blew an opening in their cloak to reveal a katana on their hip.

Panicked chunin " he's armed"

The eight panicked ninja immediately threw an arsenal of kunai and shuriken at the figure. All of us were surprised when the moment the weapons were about to make contact with the figure. They all disappeared. We then saw the person holding a sword that had all
Of the ninja tools skewered on it through the hole of the shuriken or the loop on the handle of the kunai. They then with a flick of the sword returned the weapons near thre feet of those who threw them. This talent is that of an expert, the figure then appeared to look at me and walk swiftly Towards me still holding his blade.

Now knowing the threat Yamato and Sai use their jutsu. Pillars of wood and ink lions advanced on the cloaked person. Only to be slashed away by his sword he then sheathed it and lunged toward me at insane speeds. Now infront of me the figure grabs me
By the shoulders and surprisingly pulls me Into into a hug.

Naruto " what the hell get off me."

I then created a Rasengan. But a muffled voice spoke

?????? " hell of a welcoming party for a friend huh."

We all surround The figure

Naruto" what Are you on about."

The figure the gave some papers to the gate guard surprising us all. Then the giant himself removes his cloak.