Start of the Chunin Exams

(Y/n) pov

So the chunin exams are finally coming up and I'm absolutely excited for that.

But grandpa has been upset for the interrogation process I underwent but I had to console him saying hey it my fault for not letting them seal off that memory which was the original goal, he had also complimented me saying how even most jonin would give in to the interrogations but i didn't even break a sweat.  But still I could feel his remorse.

Im glad that I succeeded in making a name for myself in the inner working of the leaf village, that was done in order prevent danzo from recruiting me in the future.
Either way I was currently sitting at ichirakus ramen with the genin of team 7 they were shocked but happy that I had offered to take them out for food and pay for them. Naruto was eating his fill as usual where sasuke and Sakura only had one bowl each. I asked them how missions and training were going and they gave me their answers. Soon after finishing we were walking down the road together and the three genin in front of me stopped and were mumbling something to each other.

I was about to ask them what until a new voice spoke

???? " hey quit blocking the way"

There I seen three sand ninjas standing in front of Naruto and company

Naruto " aren't you sand ninja... Ah you're here to spy on the village"

He then took out a kunai

I could see the three get irritated at this. So I stepped up slapped Naruto in the back of the head, put his kunai back into his pouch and bowed to the sand three.

(Y/n) " i apologize for my friends manners you see he must be unaware of the upcoming chunin exams. You three must be the Kazekages kids, nice to meet you I'm (y/n) Sarutobi."

Naruto was confused by my actions and  the two sand nin other than gaara were shocked by my introduction. That was until gaara stepped forward and faced me head on.

Gaara" your the so called prodigy I heard of, know that I will crush your body and soul."

Naruto got pissed off by this. But I acted before he could.

At lightning speed I lunged forward and poked gaara's forehead and pulled back before his sand could activate. this shocked all six people around me But for different reasons. I then spoke up while walking away.

(Y/n) " I've looked into you red, and I've learned your not alone as you think. Your mothers is with you in spirit at all times so don't be sad."

I then rushed away instantly not knowing what happened after I left the six.

The following week was nothing but my most intense training regimen up until this point was all I did, because the first two parts of the chunin exams were ready to begin.
So all who came for the exams are here waiting in a large auditorium waiting for the first part of the exam to take place. So attendees broke off to either socialize or gather info. I went to be social first stop Hinata. I ran up behind her and tapped her shoulder while Kiba and shino eyed me suspiciously.
Hinata turned around

Hinata " h-hello? oh h-hi (y/n)."

She said while immediately breaking out into a blush. she is so cute it's unbelievable.

(Y/n) " I just came to say good luck I know you've trained hard for this, so I'll be rooting for you Hinata." 

Hinata looked shocked then smiled towards the ground while playing with her hair