Breaking Canon Further

(Y/n) pov

I had received praise in my efforts at the hokage summit. I had also gained some much needed time off so I decided to take my to beauties on a date, an official date it had surprised them but they were ecstatic. I had officially started dating them. Thankfully in this world it isn't uncommon to have two or more wives.
I had even received I kiss on each cheek from them as a reward for the fantastic day I provided, they both giggles at me when I became a blushing mess before going there own way together seemed like they were going to discuss something privately.

My morale boost from the date gave me the motivation I needed to accomplish my secret mission. I left the village at the dead of night no one knew of my escape, so I used body flicker and flying Raijin to make a speedy trip to the rain village. Along the way I had combined body flicker, flying Raijin, and the raikages lighting with the wind element creating the fastest jutsu known in the world. I think I'll call it tempest, but add on the fact that already I'm the fastest ninja in the leaf who's has never taken off his chakra weights since I put them on at the age of four. I think I'll be fine with speed matter of fact my weights are equal to 50 mega tons per weight and I have four on me. Overpowered yes but I have to deal with someone who's susano can cut through a mountain range like a hot knife through butter I feel I'm justified in the harsh training I have underwent.

I should really learn how to open the eight gates with might gai and rock lee they offered to train with me before considering they knew a partial amount of my training and my strength in taijutsu being ' on par with them'
However with the invention of my new jutsu my five day long trip became two minutes. I had arrived in the rain before Obito decided to visit for a reason.

I waited for a few minutes for someone to appear and she finally did.

Konan " who goes there"

she said eyeing me down

(Y/n) " it's been awhile miss angel"

Her face looked surprised

Konan " I know you, you were that boy, I had wondered why you looked familiar once we got reports on you, to think you'd grow strong enough to kill hidan"

( y/n) " join me konan you can help clear yours and nagato's name. I fight along side Naruto and nagato passed his dream onto him join me and continue to be the pillar to the true bridge of peace."

Konan looked shocked and shook a bit she didn't now what to say.

Konan " but I must protect nagato's body "

(Y/n) " from Madara I know and I knew your plan won't work, so I have a plan you may not like it but it will help in the long run so please join me, the leaf could use an angel "

She relented

Konan " fine I'll join only because I believe In Naruto don't make me regret it, besides how you know all this information is beyond me it's as if you are better than the entire akatsuki's intelligence system"

I then went around to all the pain corpses and my hypothesis was correct their eyes turned into true rinnegans and not just fakes like edo tensei created. With konans permission I had taken them all. She only agreed to it because I left nagato's alone. I then he'll her paper bomb trap be  20 times more effective and made it so the trigger would be when Obito was in the center trying to take nagato's eyes.
This pleased konan because although she new it wouldn't kill him it would substantially injure him. Before we returned to the leaf I had her change her outfit from the Akatsuki robe into a outfit I could beat describe as a blue version of anko's attire except less revealing.  She was surprised when we instantly teleported to the leaf.

There I had brought her to the hokage's office which now held a fully recovered tsunade.

I knocked on the door,

Tsunade " Who is it"

(Y/n) " it's me (y/n)  I have urgent news but first we need S rank anti spying measures"

Tsunade " come in "

Me and konan walked in and the deals were put up

Tsunade " what's the crucial news and who is This"

( y/n) " before I tell you I need you to have the anbu stand down ( she signaled for them to stand down) ok...., This here is konan she is a former member of the Akatsuki she had decided to aid us in our efforts against them."

Tsunade and shizune both looked shocked.

(Y/n) " there fore she has agreed to undergo a full interrogation and intelligence extraction to prove her intentions and to secure her freedom under the clause that she would remain a shinobi of the leaf. She is also the current leader of the the hidden rain village and wishes to relinquish the village to be under the leafs control in exchange for protection Of the village"

Tsunade grabbed her head and sighed with frustration

Tsunade " no wonder Hiruzen went on vacation you really are a little shit with all of your surprises. Ok if what you say is true and she passes the interrogation and extraction we will agree to her terms in exchange we wish for all knowledge on the Akatsuki and for her to be on a probationary period before we can trust her in the field as a leaf shinobi."

Konan spoke up

Konan" Thank you Lady Hokage I agree to these terms"

She said while Boeing

I was then sent away while they underwent the process where I had not a single doubt the blue haired  woman would pass for I new she was pure at heart.

Eye however went to my house, well I guess home for I only had a tent even though mostly everyone has at least a hit by now I haven't worked on personal repairs. Regardless inside my tent when no one watched I underwent  an experimental surgery combining a pair of rinnegan into my eyes. I had succeeded in it I was capable of switching between normal, sharingan , mangekyo, and rinnegan without being stuck with one form. I still had five pairs of rinnegan to Spare from the other paths of pain.

I felt accomplished knowing I had gotten stronger and that I got a new ally in konan considering how deidara is still a threat and he has gotten stronger. I had heard how sasuke had supposedly captured killer bee but it was fake, I was glad to here though he had still been with taka. 

In the morning I was surprised by the news that Jiraiya was awake from his coma.