Zabuza

(Y/n) pov

On the bridge stood Zabuza I was wondering when he'd show up.

He had challenged kakashi to a fight, but it would appear This time he was more prepared than in the original story. So through the bingo book he new of kakashi's sharingan. While they began to battle kakashi was trapped in a water prison. Zabuza then went after us with a clone.

I don't know why he is more knowledgeable then he was in the Naruto I knew but I can sense his seriousness. I had Naruto and sasuke work together to distract the clone. I then had Sakura guard Tazuna. I went and created a shadow clone disguised as a demon wind shuriken to free kakashi of the water prison. But before I could throw it Naruto and sasuke beat me to the punch doing the same thing. So I equip the clone to my back.

I decided to perform wind release and clear the most to give kakashi a gap to use his sharingan. I decided to bluff and call out Haku to prevent a surprise attack.

(Y/n) " you can tell your friend with the mask to stop hiding he's not gonna fool us with his disguise, if he really was a headhunter his target would already be dead."

Zabuza " oh this brat is quite observant for his age"

Haku " sorry lord Zabuza I thought I hid my presence better than that"

Haku " said that while removing his mask"

Naruto " but your that person, why are you doing this"

Zabuza " me and Haku here where hired to kill that geezer by Gato then we'd be on our way."

Kakashi seemed kinda dazed that I noticed Haku and he didn't.

Zabuza " well time to finish the job"

He then got locked in a heated battle with kakashi while Haku, was crushing sasuke and Naruto. While this happened the now different timed but exact talk of having a nindo happened. That let me know that I could fully act freely now that Naruto got one of his major life lessons out of the way. Kakashi caught Zabuza off guard and went to finish him off with a chidori.

This is it time to change history I threw my demon wind shuriken, clone at the location I just barely managed to kick Haku out of the way while Zabuza slipped the chidori.  After that everyone stood still realizing what happened kakashi almost killed Haku on accident, but I saved him

Haku " why did you stop me."

Haku said shocked but a slight sense of relief could be heard

(Y/n) " to stop a pointless death. Besides it seems the person who hired you was waiting to 'Cut' ties with you immediately"

I then once again used my wind this time to remove the entire most off the bridge now a group of three hundred. Or so armed thugs could be seen cornering Us on the bridge.

(Y/n) " it seems he never intended to pay you"

Zabuza " son of a bitch, kid you just saved me a head ache how about this our contract is void and we're all targets looks like we need to fight are way out."

Kakashi " sounds like we have a deal"

Sakura, Tazuna, Naruto, and sasuke sat back either do to their injuries or their inability to help.

(Y/n) " I also saved you because I saw the way you held back against my friends, you could have killed them but chose not to, therefore let's all make it out of here alive."

The other three nodded we all than proceeded to take down the force luckily only receiving minor injuries.

We said Are goodbyes to Zabuza and Haku as they continued on there own journey with a new change of perspective. Hopefully they will now wind up helping out in the hidden mists civil war were mei becomes mizukage. Having successfully defeated gatos men the group dispersed and left the land of waves allowing the land to be freed.

Tazuna finished the bridge and named it the great Naruto bridge. But thanked us all equally. We then set out to return to hidden leaf. The three genin were so ecstatic they happily fell asleep in their sleeping bags. This left me and kakashi awake by the fire.

Kakashi " you know you really impressed me during This mission. Several times you performed actions far above someone your level should be at. I originally thought you were just gonna be another typical brat, but I was surprised by how you acted."

(Y/n) " yeah will as a shinobi, its up to me to protect those that I hold dear so I must get stronger to protect what sacred to us hidden lead Ninja the village and its people. So I may not want to be hokage  but I'm gonna need to gain the power of one. Besides I was grateful to see my best friends Naruto and sasuke during this. They may both be thick headed but they are good people please teach well sensei."

Kakashi " I certainly will try"

Time skip 

We returned to the leaf and gave the mission report to grandpa who was shocked not only by it's events but it's results

Grandpa "(y/n) did what"

He then asked me how many chakra signatures was in this room I told him what I felt

(Y/n) " twelve"

His pipe fell out of his mouth and I caught it

Grandpa " the boys a damn sensor type as well (sighs) why all the surprises. Team seven, (y/n) here's the reward your all dismissed I have paperwork to do"

We split our cash and dispersed.

I decided to go to the training grounds to work on my taijutsu there I met a lone Hyuuga.

Hinata