Author's Note

As-Salam-u-Alaikum wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh ,

Hi lovely people.

Thank you for coming across my book and giving it a try.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

Do drop in your comments and don't forget to vote (star button). No negative criticism , only positivity.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Anyone can read this book, it's not restricted or limited to anyone.

This book is not a perfect representation of Muslims. Islam is perfect Muslims aren't.
I write what I have learnt in my life, I can't guarantee it's authentic, I try my best to mention only authentic sources but if I go wrong do point it out politely than being ready to jump at my throat.

Please remember it's just a piece of fiction , It explains the way some Muslim families work and try to know their own religion well, it may contain topics that you may not like, I would request you not to take any offence or take them to heart, it deals with situation and reactions of an individual. I apologize if it hurts anyone and request you not to take anything to heart, Try to read as an fiction and as a insight of different person perspective . I acknowledge people have different views and request you to do so.

Copyright

No part of this book maybe reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any other means , electronic or mechanical , including photocopying , reading or by any other information storage or retrieval system , without the written permission of the author.

-Persiko