Part Forty-three

Part Forty-three

"Asad!"

She was shocked as he leaned against her, his complete body weight on her, she struggled to stable him.

He was shouting a second ago, then shrugged her and held his head as if in severe pain before she could react, he fainted. She dragged him towards bed with difficulty, his weight was too much for her. She was panting by the time she was done, she quickly dialed her father's number, either he can bring doctor home or they take him to hospital. She thought it would be better for him to bring doctor home, it would be difficult to carry Asad downstairs.

She recited Surah Fatiha , the first surah of Quran as it is considered as a shifa (healing/ cure), entire Qur'an was a shifa, she kept her hand on his head reciting it and another supplication known for reliving pain, she was getting worried with each passing minute, his head was heated up, she didn't understand what's the matter, finally her father arrived, she moved away as doctor checked on him. She told him about his behavior.

"He should avoid stressing. He hasn't healed yet, he should keep his head cool, please make sure he doesn't take any stress and for his headache, I will prescribe a medication, give him only those medicine and nothing else." Doctor advised few more things before leaving.

"It's okay Abbu." She tried smiling at him, he offered to stay but she refused, she can take care of him and right now she had no idea how was he going to react when he wakes up, if he continues being the same he was before fainting, she wouldn't want her father knowing about that. She assured Gafoor that she can handle Asad and was fine, he reluctantly left. She left back to their room, he was frowning in his sleep, she climbed bed , settling beside him, she caressed his head reciting surah fatiha and supplication of reliving pain alternatively. She wished he wakes up soon and his behavior is normal, she was worried that he hadn't had anything till now and he still has to take his medicines. She moved only when it was time for prayer, she offered salah in the room and blew over him after reciting the recommended supplications after salah. She sat making dua for his health and quick recovery.

Asad stirred, his head still felt heavy but lighter than it felt few hours back, the pain had reduced to great extent. He tried to turn to other side and hissed in pain, he opened his eyes taking in the surroundings, he blinked his eyes to focus his vision, he was in his room. He turned his head and found Zoya making Dua, he smiled, had she started offering Salah by herself? He then remembered how she was ignoring him and his eyes widened at what he told her before fainting.

Ya Allah, he must have sounded like psycho, he thought mentally. He tried to get up, what was the time anyway? For how long did he pass out. He noticed his cell and reached for it, he hissed in pain noticing the wound on his left palm, wonderful, in anger he damaged his good hand too, he tapped on his phone screen, nothing came up, he sighed remembering it was switched off because of no charge, he had faked a call to Prasad just to frighten his wife and he couldn't make sense of his behavior too, why did he behave, the way he did. He had become crazy and his anger was at its peak, luckily he didn't do any more damage.

"What do you want? Stop stressing yourself." Zoya got up completing her prayers and approached Asad quickly.

"What time is it?" He asked, his tone gruff due to sleep.

"It's 2 p.m." She replied coming to his aid and helping him sit.

"Not gonna run away?" He asked leaning against headboard. Zoya ignored his question and was busy adjusting pillow behind him.

"Why do you love me immensely Begum?" He asked, she stilled, her heart beating hard, she never confessed her feelings to him, how does he know? She ignored him and turned to leave, he held her hand.