Part Fifty-Five

I noticed a few people commented to show some encouragement but most still don't care.

There are four times more views than the comments and votes.

I would request all the silent readers, if you are too shy to comment, at the least you can do is ,just press that small star button as way of showing appreciation.

And if any other reader who has read the story and is active now, I would request them to check back if they had voted on the previous parts too, if you haven't, please vote on the previous parts, it encourages the writer to write enthusiastically.

If you are actually enjoying the story and like it , like you people have mentioned in previous part, then please do vote and comment to let the book have some good ranking. A little word of appreciation goes a long way!

Give your support to the book you like!

VOTE ⭐ AND COMMENT💬!!

Part Fifty Five

"It's okay Asad, you should go." Zoya spoke as Asad debated about going to office leaving her alone. He had received a call and he was needed at the office to sign an important document after meeting one of the important client of his company but he didn't want to leave Zoya in this state.

"Go, get your work done and come back, I am feeling better than earlier." She wanted him to stay with her but she did understand his work commitments.

"I will be back as soon as possible, okay?" She nodded with a small smile. He quickly changed into his suit, he kissed her forehead after telling her to take care and left their room, she sighed laying down on the bed, since Haider's call, she was feeling jittery, she did notice the worry in Asad's eyes that only made her more worried, she didn't want things to be too harsh for her to handle.

Arbaaz relaxed back in his seat after going through the file, he had been on the site throughout the day, he and Zoya's team wanted to complete the work today itself and they had managed to do it.

"Alhamdulillah" He mumbled recalling how Gafoor and Asad say it whenever something good happens. He had called Asad when the couple didn't arrive at the office, he was informed about Zoya's poor health, he wished for her speedy recovery. He hadn't got chance to tell Asad about his last conversation with their aunts. He had explained them truthfully that he wasn't ready for marriage, he couldn't afford to take responsibility of another person and he first had to stable himself before he thinks of making someone part of his life and thankfully they did understand. But since he had spoken to Asad about the marriage and agreed to give a thought about it, he had unconsciously started yearning for someone to be with him, to be the family he wished to have, to be his support and he can have someone whom he can support, pamper and love only to receive the same in return and not be cheated. This yearning only made him more determined to stable himself to be able to take another person's responsibility. He had already started searching for good spacious place in a good locality that he can rent and he was working hard on his start up, with having found a investor, he can now give all his time to his work and leave this job. He was brought out of his thoughts by the knock on his door, he allowed the person in. It was Zoya's team member.

"Sir, the file is sent by Najma Ma'am, it states the details of the interior." He said, Arbaaz took the file asking him to take the seat as he went through the file.