Part Twelve

Part Twelve.

"S..sir I tried" A man's quivering voice was heard in the cabin.

"Then where is the result?" Asad gritted.

"If you could give me.." Asad cut off him.

"More time?!" Asad fumed, the man gulped.

"Sir" Prasad intervened the man looked close to fainting out of fear. He couldn't understand what happened that made Asad so serious about Mittal's, he had been asking him to take it seriously but Asad had maintained the security for team and was going easy but since  couple of days he was too serious about the warning and wanted to end the matter soon.

"Monday, if you fail to deliver the files " Asad stated.

"I will do it sir!" The man said quickly. Asad dismissed him with wave of his hand, the man scrambled out of cabin as soon as possible.

"Prasad you know what to do" Asad said, nodding at him Prasad left. He can't rest until he ends Mittal's chapter, he has chosen wrong person to bully. Asad threaded his fingers through his hair frustrated , each day was becoming difficult to arrive at office leaving three of them home alone, though two bodyguards disguised as watchman and gardener were stationed outside the house along with Jaleel who was in better health. He dragged himself through the day's work with difficulty and was relieved when office hours finished, he had to control himself from running home earlier as Zoya was getting suspicious , he neither accepted or denied her doubts of men had marked her, off course she was targeted but he can't tell her that, what if she thinks him as careless and blames him for that incident , he feared her reaction now that she was being comfortable with him, not shunting away from him, he wouldn't want that to change ever and if he had to hide that from her then he will. He honked and the door  opened, he ran towards the house as he parked his car, excited to see Zoya. His mood dampened not finding her in living room, infact no one was there in living room , sighing he was making way towards stairs and he heard her voice, it was coming from one of the guest rooms downstairs.

"It will be fine Nuzhat"

"No Bhabhi you don't understand, I haven't spoken to them ever, it's only Ammi who was in contact with Phuphu's"

"You call them phuphu too?"

"Childhood habit, started calling them that following Asad bhaijaan.. the point is all are elder to me, Sama Baji isn't one who will get along with everyone, Saddiqa is okay but we haven't spoken in five years, and the boys Sadiq, Wali and Waiz , they along with Asad and Ayaan Bhai stay huddled together in the gaming room, or you can find Asad bhaijaan with Sama Baji, it's been five years since we met them, we were here for holidays with Abbu, I don't know how they are now " Asad walked towards the room and found them changing the curtains and bedsheets.

"With Sama?" Zoya found herself asking that question. 

"Yeah, you could find Bhaijaan either with boys or with her" Nuzhat replied nonchalantly.

"Nuzhat please stop talking" He muttered staring at Zoya trying to read her face but it was emotionless. Asad stared at her worriedly, should her enter and stop the discussion , it'll only raise the suspicion.

"Must be good friends" Zoya said more like to herself.

"Very.. She wouldn't let bhaijaan to even talk to us whenever she is with him... They would talk for hours... I don't know what will she do now that you are here .. I'm glad it's you Bhaijaan married.. while everyone thought he will marry her" Nuzhat babbled changing the pillow , she failed to notice Zoya's face, she didn't like what she heard, if he likes someone else, he wouldn't marry her right? Or maybe he would have married Sama if he wasn't tempted with the deal, off course that's the reason. She blinked back her tears, she had momentarily forgot that their relationship was based on a deal.