Part Twenty Five

Part Twenty Five.

"What is this?" He gritted glaring at Mittal, shrugging off the men who dragged him here, he was out with his cousins for a game in the sports club, he excused himself from them as he noticed the same man he had handover papers to , signaling him to meet him, he arrived to a silent corner to be dragged here.

"You useless fool" Mittal shouted.

"Don't you..."

"Don't you dare to open your mouth, I gave you one work and you couldn't do it!"

"I got you the papers!"

"Your brother has the original documents! I don't know how he got them but I want them"  He started at him shocked.

"But I searched, only found this one!"

"I don't care, you only have tonight to get me the papers , if you fail , I will make your life hell!" Mittal gritted.

"If he took the papers right under your nose, what makes you think, he wouldn't have hidden them very carefully? 

"Then check his office"

"I did"  Mittal frowned.

"What?"

"Yes, I managed to check his whole cabin and found nothing!"  Mittal allowed his bodyguard in, he whispered something in his ear, he frowned more.

"You sure?"

"Yes sir, original documents are in the safe, maybe from the registrar office, he managed to lay his hands on the copy from there, the official was bribed by us, Asad must have managed to bribe him with more amount" He spoke. Mittal sighed frustratedly, Asad was creating more trouble for him than Mittal wished to cause him.

"Search his house again, I want all the copies he has" Mittal ordered making him sigh.

"Copies? You said original documents!"

"No, check for copies"  He stared at Mittal weirdly.

"Boss, if he has copies , won't there be a chance that Asad may not handover all the copies" His bodyguard spoke once Asad's brother left.

"That's what I'm worried about, but Asad is known to keep his word, if he fails to present the copies then we will go ahead with Asad's deal" Mittal spoke jerking his head in the direction of exit.

"What about him?" His bodyguard spoke pointing at the door from which their pawn left.

"Well if Asad goes against his word , maybe we can use him again, harming him would work in our favor. Asad isn't very sensitive kind but he does care that's why he wants the promise in writing, he breaks the promise using the papers then I break the deal"

" I don't invest money without a plan of extracting double of it's value" Mittal smirked.

"Get the papers ready"  he ordered.

"Bhabhi?" Nuzhat called out panicking.

"I will inform Khala, she is praying" Zoya spoke in brittle voice. She ended the call, keeping the cell on table she turned to go back upstairs, she collided with Humaira on stairs.

"Baji, what happened?" Humaira stopped Zoya holding her arms.

"Inform khala , she needs to go home , Nuzhat called" Zoya said quickly and ran upstairs, ignoring Humaira's calls, she slumped near the foot of the bed after locking her room. She rested her head on her knees, still shocked at what she heard, Asad doesn't want her to come back. Why was she crying, that's what she wanted right? To stay here, away from him, then why was she hurt by his words, why was she upset that he didn't even call or message, he was home , yet he didn't bother to contact her to enquire how was she, why did she let herself get attached to him, why did she ever thought of living normally with him, she shouldn't have let herself to dream , she wasn't supposed to be there, off course Asad must have realized by now , his life was a mess because of her, be it his business or family, the problems started since he married her.