Part Forty two

Anyone who wants notifications on updates, Follow me and add my book in your library.

Part Forty two

"Humaira?"

"Ji Ammi?"

"Did Zoya eat?"

"Little" Zainab sighed.

"Did she complete her soup at least?" Humaira nodded.

"Alhamdulillah, She did." She kept the tray in kitchen and occupied the seat next to Zainab on the dining table. They were still at Asad's house.

"Ammi, why don't we take Baji home?" She tentatively asked.

"I want to beta, but I don't have a good feeling about this, if we took her home now, when she blames herself for Asad's condition, we will be helping her to hide away, she wouldn't ever come back here or even step out of the house." Zainab spoke with sadness filling her features.

"But Ammi.."

"No beta, this maybe painful for Zoya but she has to face it, I want to believe that facing this situation and dealing with Asad's condition, she may gain some strength, she may fight for herself, that's the mistake we did earlier, protected her most of the time, maybe if we would have let her face the situations back then than being too emotional, maybe she would have had enough of others and may have stood up for herself." Zainab spoke with a faraway look.

"But Asad Bhaijaan isn't showing any improvement, it's been a week and he hasn't woken up, doctors are giving up hope.." Humaira trailed off.

"Pray beta, that's all we can do, your Abbu is doing the required , Doctors are trying their best and let's hope for the best from Allah." They were tear eyed wondering what lies ahead and how was Zoya going to deal with it.

Tears rolled down her eyes as she went in sujood (prostration) calling out to Allah, praising him and begging him to save Asad, to grant him shifa, to grant him health, to forgive their shortcomings. She stayed up whole night worried she may not wake up for Tahajud, a voluntary prayer to get your dua accepted, in the last one third of the night when Allah descends to the first sky asking if there was someone who seeks His forgiveness that He may grant it, someone who sacrifices their sleep to ask Him what they need that He may grant it. A week had gone by and her Asad wasn't responding to the treatment, she begging Allah to save him, their creator who gave them life , only He who can help them. She never remembers any dream after she wakes up , except for the nightmare she had before getting married and then the one on the night she suffered miscarriage but even those  weren't very clear in her memory, she doesn't remember the details but this particular dream was perfectly clear, she could recall every detail and every word like it was real and it was permanently etched on her heart, she wasn't going to ever loose hope in her Creator whatever may happen. She was going to try to reconnect herself with Allah and keep praying for Asad.

He felt his body becoming light, he felt free of every burden, he was free of every worldly shackles, his soul could breathe freely, it was bright around him, the light wasn't blinding but soothing, it was so peaceful, he wouldn't ever want to go back. He frowned as some noise started disturbing his peace. His frown deepening as the noise grew loud, it wasn't noice , he could differentiate it as cries. Someone was crying. He decide to tell that person to stop disturbing his peace, as he followed the sound, his heart started feeling the pain of the person, he decided to talk to that person and try to console them. It was so peaceful here that the person will find peace too. He stopped as his peaceful bright place end there and next step he would be in a dark room , he didn't want to leave his peaceful place but the person was crying harder. He couldn't bear it anymore and stepped in the dark room, he approached the person, he didn't know how but he was able to see in the darkness. He found the person in sujood, crying out for forgiveness and begging for someone's health.