Part Sixty-Eight

As-Salam-u-Alaikum,

I hope everyone is doing well and I pray that you and your family are safe and may Allah bless you and may He grant you ease and sabr over everything that's happening your life.

Here is the first update among the updates which are going to capture  Asad and Zoya's life after the Psycho fiasco!

Ofcourse other couples of the story will also have their place here!

I think they had been through enough, shed enough tears, few moments of peace, love and happiness are well deserved. ☺️

Hop on, the updates are going to be long!🤭
Do shower your love and support on the story❤️

Do let me know your thoughts in the comments! 😊

Part Sixty-Eight

“ Somewhere between heartaches and waiting comes a chance of being found by someone who will show you that you don’t have to be just an option but the only Choice.”

Questions, that's what her story started with, all she had was questions. What was happening? What was the reason behind it? What was she supposed to do? Why was it happening? Why her? And the list followed.

She kept on questioning Allah, she kept on complaining, wondering why was He upset with her? Why was He punishing her? Not once did she question herself.

How selfish and preoccupied we humans are, how we have misinterpreted things that happen, when we have everything in this world and are happy, we mistake ourselves to be those whom Allah favoured, who Allah loves and when something bad befalls us, we think He is upset with us, He has abandoned us while the true scenario is otherwise.

How mislead we people are to think that the blessings of world, having every ease, money and worldly materialistic things are a sign of us being good and loved by Allah? While He gives everyone everything even if they believe in Him , obey and even if you disbelieve in and disobey Him.

The only thing that we should remember is Allah tests whom He loves, Allah gives hardships to either test us or to purify us of our sins, if He is testing you in this world it means He wishes to give you good in hereafter. The stronger the emaan the tough is your trial.

أَحَسِبَ ٱلنَّاسُ أَن يُتۡرَكُوٓاْ أَن يَقُولُوٓاْ ءَامَنَّا وَهُمۡ لَا يُفۡتَنُونَ

(Sahih International)
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

-Surah Al-Ankabut, Ayah 2

وَلَقَدۡ فَتَنَّا ٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبۡلِهِمۡۖ فَلَيَعۡلَمَنَّ ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِينَ صَدَقُواْ وَلَيَعۡلَمَنَّ ٱلۡكَٰذِبِينَ

(Sahih International)
But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

-Surah Al-Ankabut, Ayah 3

Every living being will be tested no matter who you are, even if you have no emaan (faith), less emaan or more emaan, no matter what's your status, no matter where you are born or to whom you are born, no matter to which race you belong , colour or anything else that you take pride in.