Part Sixty-Five

Part Sixty-Five

"Come in" He allowed the person in his cabin.

"Sir, we recived the fax" One of the intern spoke as she came forward and closed the door behind her.

"Keep the door open Sanam" He said looking up from his laptop. She frowned but did so and stood opposite to him, he forwarded his hand for the fax.

"Thank you" He said taking the papers.

"Anything else?" He asked as she stood there after handing over the papers.

"Hmm, no" She said looking embarrassed.

"Then you may leave and yes, close to door behind you" He said checking the papers. He picked up his intercom asking to be connected to Najma.

"Najma, send the person who did interiors of Mr. Mehra's cabin" He spoke while folding his sleeves till his elbows.

"Right away sir" She said and kept back the receiver.

Arbaaz spread the sheet on his table and began his work, he was looking at list and his sheet to check when he heard someone knock on the door.

"Come in" The door opened, he looked up to find Faiqa entering, she kept the door open and walked towards his desk.

"Sir you called?"

"You did the interiors of Mr.Mehra's cabin?" He asked surprised.

"Ji"

"Okay, nice job and he liked it but he wants some changes in it, here's his fax, go through it and tell me what do you think" He passed the papers. Faiqa cringed seeing the scar on his forearm that dragged till his palm, which was hidden by the papers in his hand.

"Faiqa?" He called out as she didn't take papers.

"Sorry" She took the sheets.

"Have a seat" She thanked him before occupying the chair and going through the paper.

"Sir?" She spoke after couple of minutes.

"Yes?" He looked up from his laptop.

"The colour he wants on the wall behind his table won't match with the colour of rest of the cabin.." She said. He frowned, opening the pictures of the office.

"This one right?" He asked turning the laptop so that she can see.

"Yes sir"

"You are right, but we have to make the change because it's something regarding his sentiments with that colour" Arbaaz told her. Faiqa was looking at screen trying to think.

"Royal blue" They both spoke in unison.

"I guess that would go with his choice of colour, send workers to repaint it" He said, she nodded and then told him about what other changes were mentioned. He told his opinion and she shared hers.

"See that they are done and we should be careful next time, it's better the clients have a clear idea what they want before they ask us to begin the work" She agreed with him and took his leave she left closing the door behind her.

"What happened? Scolded again?" Sheen asked as soon as she joined the cabin that was allotted to the inters, everyone had their own cubicle.

"No, Alhamdulillah" Faiqa replied feeling relaxed having left Arbaaz's cabin without being scolded , both Sheen and Piya sighed in relief.

Other interns were listening to their conversation too, they turned back to their works now knowing Faiqa wasn't scolded, except Sanam and Hayat. Faiqa felt  embarrassed thinking everyone was waiting to know if she got booked again.