15 - Drizzle

[Kongpob's POV]

I can't stop myself from smiling as I observe how my Ai'Oon's cute cheeks turn red like a tomato as I bargain on calling him his cute nickname when it's just the two of us. As a matter of fact, I have no intention of not doing what I like even if he doesn't agree on me. Well, aside if he really gets angry but I don't think that's the case here. He's just blushing and avoiding my eyes that I need so hard to control my fingers from pinching his cheeks.

There is a sudden knock on the door and I almost fall on my seat in shock when Ai'Oon stood up so fast and went to the door to open it.

"Good morning darliiiiiiing~"

I see red as I watch in horror how Nai suddenly enclosed my Ai'Oon in a tight hug, so tight I swear I want to chop his arms into tiny little pieces right now. I stood up in record time and pull Ai'Oon away from this crazy man and glared down at him.

"Nai, seriously?" That's all I can come up to say with my emotions high on alert as I try to burn him with how hard I stare at him.

His jaw dropped and he blinked a couple of times before he said, "I'm sorry, darling. I thought you were the one who opened the door. I completely forgot that you share your room with someone too."

Yeah right! I should remind this guy to always use his brain first before jumping into action. Wait. Is he smirking at me?

"K-Kongpob, I think I can't breathe."

Huh? I looked down and heat quickly rushed towards my cheeks as I see my arms wrapped around Ai'Oon. I let go of him immediately and distance myself a little. I think I unconsciously wrapped my arms around him protectively from Nai?

Ai'Oon cleared his throat and looked at me, then to Nai and back at me again.

"Hi. I'm Arthit Rojnapat, Kongpob's roommate. You must be his, uhm..." he stopped and looked down at the floor with unsteady eyes. He's blushing again and is that a pout I see on his cute lips?

Nai hit me on the shoulder and I glare at him again. "Stop daydreaming and introduce me to your roommate, darling," he said, smirk still lingering on his face.

"I told you to stop calling my darling—"

"It's okay, Kongpob." I looked at Ai'Oon in surprise. What is okay? And why is he looking at the wall behind me instead of me?

"I mean, d-don't mind me. I have no problems with that. You can do as you please, or call each other as you like," he continued still not looking directly at me. "I'll leave you two first. I'll just take a shower. Nice to meet you," he said to Nai and ran to the bathroom.

I just stared at the door where he disappeared wondering what happened until I heard Nai clearing his throat.

"He's real cute."

I glared at him and he chuckled. This guy wants to die this early in the morning.

"I mean, I can see why you are so smitten."

"W-what?" I stuttered. Am I that obvious? He just met him and now, I'm already busted?

"Don't look at me like you are wondering how I know right away. And yes, you are obvious; too obvious actually. Does he know?"

I just shook my head. I'm sure he hasn't realized how I am so deeply madly in love with him. "But you know, Nai. It's not just because he's cute. It's more than that." And that's true. It's not just his looks that captivate me. It goes way deeper than that.

Rain in the Sunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें