19 - Out of the Blue Visit

First of all, I have no idea how this happened. I have been away from my story for I think- 2 weeks? Got busy with work and when I have a little time, I'm already too tired to write so I just treat myself with reading. And so when I decided to write and visit my story, voila!

I don't know what sorcery was casted but this made me really happy

I don't know what sorcery was casted but this made me really happy. I'm still in a daze to what made this happen but I'm thankful to those who are reading my story, silent or vocal through comments and of course let's not forget, voting! Thank you so much!

And so, without further ado; I give you chapter 19. Hope you like it!

~♡~♡~♡~

I can hear the chirping of the birds outside and feel the warmth of the sun on my face. A small smile soon found its way on my lips. It's been a while since I had a peaceful morning like this. I released a sigh and snuggled more on my pillow.

Wait. Was it always this hard? But it feels so warm. I snuggled even more but was startled when something around my body which I have not noticed earlier pulled me more onto my pillow. I force my sleepy eyes to open and got the shock of my life.

Kongpob?

He was sleeping soundly while one of his arms is around me and the other tucked under my head which I presume I've used as a pillow all night. My eyes slowly travel towards his face and I couldn't help but bite on my lower lip. He was so close- too close.

I close my eyes and will my heart to stop beating so fast. Slowly, I remember the events that happened yesterday and most especially, last night. Why does he have to see me like that? I told myself that I'll start distancing myself from him then this happened. Just why?

I know that I worry him. We're friends and my sudden strange behavior and cold demeanor hurt him. Whenever his worried eyes look at me, it took all my will power to turn around and ignore him, and that hurts too. Should I stop this act? It doesn't just hurt me but him as well and that's the least that I want to do. He is such a great friend. If I'll take my feelings for him out of the equation, I am his friend too.

I open my eyes and look at his serene sleeping face. God, he's so handsome. He's really nice and kind, and why does he have to be so perfect in everything he do?

I gasped when his eyes suddenly open and stares at me. "Good morning Ai'Oon."

In my surprise, I pushed him with so much force that he fell on the floor with a loud thud. Worried, I hurriedly sat up and check on him. "Kongpob, are you okay? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

He winced but showed me a smile, "I'm okay. You don't have to worry."

I helped him on his feet and assisted him to sit on the bed. "Are you sure you're okay? You look hurt." I try to inspect his body. I can't help but worry about him. He looks like he's in pain and that sound when he fell is really loud; I'm scared he broke a bone.