• 1 •

It was a Friday evening.

Jisung was at home, watching tv, as school was finished. His mom wasn't home and neither was Minho's dad, they were both still at work.

The front door suddenly flew open, startling him, because he wasn't expecting anyone at this hour.

Minho had come back from a few long weeks of college.

He usually goes back home every weekend, but he had just had an exam period so he stayed in his dorm to study.

Believe him or not but Jisung was actually glad that Minho wasn't at home for a whole week long, he wouldn't be able to handle him anymore. The elder has always loved skinship which led him to not let go of Jisung once under his grip.

Don't get him wrong, though. Jisung loves Minho, maybe a little too much for his own good. His love isn't the same love as Minho feels towards him, at least that's what he thinks.

He doesn't let it show, and he's pretty good at hiding his feelings as well... sometimes.

Minho can never find out.

He sees Jisung as his younger brother, which Jisung used to love but now not that much anymore, ever since his feelings began to change.

The elder closed the door behind him, stepping inside of the house and putting his bags in the corner by the doorway.

"Hannie!" Minho shouted, enthusiastically, which comes from Jisung's last name 'Han'.

He has always found the nickname Minho gave him adorable, it coming out of the elder's mouth is just a plus... He's so cute.

But the nickname also makes it sound like he's still five years old, which he's not. He's a full-grown eighteen-year-old boy.

He doesn't mind this, though.

He grinned, cutely, at his best friend in front of him.

Minho walked towards Jisung, who was sitting on the sofa and laid down, his head resting on Jisung's lap.

The latter couldn't help but caress Minho's hair when he did these kinds of things. He ruffled the elder's slightly curly and fluffy hair, making it rather messy.

"How was college?" Jisung asked.

"Boring... I miss you!" Minho whined, slightly pouting.

Jisung sighed. "Minho... We live in the same house."

Minho got up as he sat on his knees, still on the sofa, and got closer to Jisung's face.

"It's Minho hyung to you, Hannie!" Minho smirked.

"It's not fair," Jisung whined, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

Minho went back to his previous position, again laying on Jisung's lap. "Life's not fair."

Jisung wanted to ask why he had said that. Did Minho not like his life? Every day, he wonders what's going on inside of Minho's head.