• 35 •

It was now Monday morning. Monday. The day created by the devil, especially since Jisung had history fourth period - which meant interacting with Jungin since the teacher had given them extra time to work on the project in class.

He sat down and took out his laptop, ready to do some research and work on his and Jungin's project. The latter wasn't in class so Jisung just started without him, thinking he wouldn't show up any time soon.

Then suddenly, someone flopped onto the seat beside him. It was none other than Jungin himself. "Hi... Sorry, I'm late,"

Surprisingly to Jisung, the elder had not used the annoying nickname in his sentence nor did he say it in a flirty way. He wasn't complaining, though. A sense of relief came to him. "Don't worry about it," He spoke, eyes still on his screen.

"What can I do?" The elder questioned in connection with their assignment.

"Actually, I would appreciate it if you made the PowerPoint for the presentation since I did most of the research... I'll send it to you once I'm finished," Jisung spoke, not really giving him much of a choice.

"Okay," Jungin simply said.

He really wanted to be his obnoxious self and try to seduce Jisung as he had started it ever since he entered the school. Yet, Minho had given him the chills a few days ago and even though the latter wasn't here, he didn't want to try anything stupid.

To his dismay, he actually developed feelings towards the blond boy. Something that had never happened before. He actually liked Jisung.

Maybe it was his time to feel the pain of not being loved. The pain he knew he had brought on to so many individuals. This didn't mean he suddenly cared though.

~~~

Finally, lunchtime had arrived. Jisung walked towards the table his friends were sitting at, their usual table, and sat down in his spot - in front of Felix. As no one was talking to him, he just said something himself. "How's Changbin?" He questioned, receiving a harmless glare from the boy in front of him.

Felix turned Jisung's question around, firing it back at him. "How's Minho?" He raised his eyebrows and a smirk was seen on his face.

Jisung flushed only at the sound of his name, ears tinting red. "That's not how this works!" He retorted, very loudly.

"It is now," Felix said while stuffing food into his mouth.

Jisung shifted in his chair, not sure if he should tell them. "I... kinda kissed him?" He muttered in a questioning tone.

Both Felix and Seungmin were shocked as they heard those words come out of Jisung's mouth, except for Hyunjin who already knew - he was unfazed and just kept eating.

Barely a minute later, Hyunjin pulled Seungmin with him towards the counter. He saw the latter on the verge of asking Jisung a million questions, which he knew the blond boy would find uncomfortable. He had convinced Seungmin to leave the table as they went to clean their trays together.

Felix watched the two go - and so did Jisung. He squinted his eyes, slightly. "I think something is going on between them," The orange-haired boy murmured questionably.