• 3 •

They talked about various kind of things on their way to the mall. Mostly about Minho's college life and Jisung's last year of high school and, of course, about Jisung's friends. He had told Minho how his new friends behave and how they act when meeting new people.

He told him some of their characteristics.

They arrived at the mall and saw his little group of friends walking towards them as they saw Jisung appear from around the corner. They all attacked him, hugging him to death and as they pulled away, they stared at the unknown figure standing next to their friend.

They studied Minho's features from head to toe and they had to admit; he's one handsome human being.

"Hey, guys!" Jisung started. "Uh, guys... This is Minho." He said quite awkwardly, scratching the back of his head, as everyone stared through his skull.

His three friends gasped, Hyunjin a bit louder than the other two as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Minho, these are my friends! Lee Felix, Hwang Hyunjin and Kim Seungmin." He introduced them, pointing at each one of them when calling out their names.

Minho grinned. "Nice to meet you all!"

"Nice to finally meet you! We've heard lots of things about you," Felix said, enthusiastically shaking the elder's hand, smiling.

"Yeah! Jisung talks about you all the time." Seungmin spoke up as well, being happy to finally meet Jisung's mystery childhood friend.

Even though Hyunjin knows Jisung's feelings towards Minho, he still spoke up to tease him as well. "Truly, though. He never stops."

Minho was slightly shocked, only slightly. Jisung talks about him? When? Why? He would've expected Jisung mentioning him to his friends but he didn't expect him to actually talk about him. He found it cute.

Jisung might have gotten a tad bit embarrassed when his friends exposed him all of a sudden, he couldn't even look Minho into his eyes. He scoffed. "Stop exaggerating,"

"We wouldn't dare," Seungmin said with a sly smile, sarcastically.

Jisung had mentioned it to Minho, that Seungmin likes to answer people in a sarcastic tone. That was when he knew he would like this kid's personality, which he did.

"Anyway, what should we do?" Felix asked them.

"I suggest that we look around the mall for a bit and just hang, afterward we could watch a movie at your place?" Hyunjin suggested, turning towards Jisung, questionable, as he doesn't know if Jisung would like them all inside of his house.

Jisung was still thinking and processing what Hyunjin had suggested.

As Jisung finally got an answer ready, Minho spoke up instead of him, "I think that's a great idea!" He said, smiling widely.

"Y-yeah, whatever he just said," Jisung agreed. Minho isn't shy, so he makes friends easily and dares to speak up or talk to anyone.

As they all walked straight forward, Hyunjin had turned around a bit, facing Jisung as he spelled out W-h-i-p-p-e-d, not out loud, of course, he mouthed the word.

This made Jisung's flustered self run after Hyunjin, but he had a headstart already as Jisung warned him he would kill him if he needed to.

Both of them ran around the mall for probably five minutes straight.

Minho chuckled, softly. "Are they always like this?" He asked towards Felix and Seungmin.

"Yep," Felix started.

"Always." Seungmin finished Felix's sentence.

And finally, Jisung had caught his prey, Hyunjin.

"You better keep your mouth shut!" He threatened Hyunjin, playfully.

Hyunjin held up his arms in defense. "Not gonna say a word! Your secret is safe with me," He said, sincerely.

Both of them nodded and walked back to the others as they were laughing at how dumb they are sometimes.

They walked around the mall for hours, since it is pretty big, as they suddenly encountered someone.

Jisung saw the person with their friend but was trying to avoid them and prevent them from seeing him and his friends, which didn't work out quite well for him.

"Jisung? Is that you?" The person called out, noticing Jisung passing by them.

[A/N]
Oh, who could that be?~👀

This is one of the shorter chapters and the next few will be as well, but I still hope y'all like ittttt <3

Thank you all so much for 800+ reads <3
It means a lot to me!!

Q; Who is/are your fav SKZ ship(s)?

A; Honestly, mainly just Minsung :')

To be continued ;)