• 10 •

It was Monday afternoon,

Jeongin and Hyunjin had both slept over at Jisung's house the night before, but Jeongin was long gone already. When Jisung and Hyunjin woke up, the youngest was nowhere to be found so they just assumed he went home.

It was about three in the afternoon right now, the two were lying on the sofa quite comfortably, a fair distance between them, both on each side of the sofa.

They weren't in the mood to see the outdoors. It was winter break so they had no school. Even though they both share a passion of hating school, they had to admit they got bored quite easily, together or not.

Both pairs of eyes were focussed on the television until the sound of a key entering the door lock was heard. Hyunjin's eyes swerved, looking in the door's direction. Jisung didn't really care as he thought his mother might have forgotten something at home, that happened sometimes.

Hyunjin didn't expect him to be the one standing by the door. "Minho hyung?" He questioned. It was none other than Minho himself, of course.

Hearing the said name, Jisung moved his gaze from the television towards Minho swiftly, his eyes widening as he froze.

"Hey," Minho exhaled as he dropped his two bags full of clothes onto the ground.

He flopped himself into another sofa right by them, being tired as hell for some reason.

Hyunjin nudged Jisung's leg with his own foot, signaling for him to open his mouth and at least say something.

"I thought you went back to college yesterday?" Jisung asked him, finally snapping out of his frozen gaze, and a questioning expression plastered on his face.

Minho averted his eyes to look into Jisung's own. "I did, only to find out that I have a week off,"

"Don't you have a dorm?" Hyunjin questioned, not in a rude way, he simply just had no idea.

"I do, but I've decided to come home instead." Minho smiled at both of them.

"For a whole week?" Jisung asked him.

"Yeah," Minho leaned forward. "Why? You don't want me here?" He frowned, raising an eyebrow.

Jisung looked over at him with his best death glare. "You know that's not what I meant,"

"I know," He chuckled. He stood up from the sofa and sighed, exhaustedly. "I'll go and take a shower,"

He moved towards the stairs, but got stopped by Jisung saying something, "Shouldn't you take your clothes with you?" Jisung asked, seeing his two bags still on the floor by the door.

"Right," He turned around, walking towards the bags. He grabbed them and left again, muttering a quiet, "Thanks."

They watched him as he walked upstairs
Once he was out of eyesight, Jisung jolted around his head again, facing Hyunjin as he whisper-shouted, "Fuck, this ain't good,"

Hyunjin got startled, obviously. "Wha- why not?"

"He has never spent his days off here, he always used to stay at his dorm," Jisung said with suspicion.