• 6 •

Minho was first to open his eyes, waking up to an adorable curled up human being, who was also clinging onto him. Jisung was literally glued against Minho's body as he held onto him tightly by his waist.

It had been ages since he'd seen Jisung like this, sleeping peacefully.

He has missed it.

He assumed that Jisung had had a nightmare, which led him to be scared while sleeping and then to eventually cling onto him. He found it adorable. He decided to just wait until Jisung woke up, he wouldn't dare to disturb this squirrel's sleep.

Eventually, Jisung slowly started to open his eyes, he was still sleepy so he couldn't tell what he was holding onto.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," Minho said teasingly as Jisung was slowly waking up.

His eyes were barely open, yet this sentence coming out of Minho's mouth made him open his eyes as fast as he could, realising he was holding onto him. Not holding onto something but someone, that someone being Minho.

He flinched as his eyes flew open, but still not letting go of Minho. He felt the embarrassment heat upon his neck to his ears to his whole face.

"Are you gonna let go of me yet?" Minho smirked, raising both of his eyebrows.

His little comment tripled Jisung's embarrassment, causing him to quickly let go of him.

Minho just smiled at him and didn't really say anything about it. He had gotten out of Jisung's bed and left the room as he went to take a shower.

As Minho had left the room, Jisung buried himself underneath the blankets. He asked himself why in the world he had asked Minho to stay with him overnight, that wasn't exactly the best idea. The thing he hoped for the most right now.. was that he didn't say anything stupid while he was sleeping, because he tends to sleeptalk.

Minho had finished showering and put on his workout clothes. He returned to Jisung's room as he saw him still laying in his bed, completely covered by his blankets.

He pulled the sheets off of him and saw Jisung lying there, his hands covering his face and all curled up. Quite an adorable sight if you asked him.

Minho chuckled under his breath. "When are you going to get up? It's eleven o'clock."

Jisung jumped up as fast as lightning. "Shit! Is it that late already?"

This sudden act kind of shocked the hell out of Minho as he flinched a bit because of Jisung's sudden yelling.

His eyes widened. "Do you have plans or something?" He asked Jisung.

Jisung thought of what to say exactly since he hadn't told Minho that someone was coming over.

"Kind of..? Jeongin is coming over in an hour," Jisung said hesitantly.

"Wait, what? You didn't tell me that!?" He was surprised. He hadn't seen Jeongin in forever. He barely sees anyone anymore, ever since he's been in college.

"No, I didn't, because you would stay home if I told you," Jisung scoffed.

"Yeah, I would. Wait... Why don't you want me to stay here?" He wondered, feeling somewhat unwanted.

Jisung tried to think of something to say but couldn't come up with much of an excuse. "Uhm... I just want to talk to him and catch up with him.. alone."

Minho raised his eyebrows and scoffed. "Fine,"

"Please, don't be mad. I didn't mean it like that,"

"I got to go. I was actually about to go and meet up with some friends and then go straight to dance practice. See ya tonight!" He informed, waving Jisung goodbye.

"Tonight? Will you be gone the whole day?" Jisung questioned, because what could he possibly have to do that takes up his whole Sunday.

"Yeah, basically. Bye now, I'm already five minutes late," Minho said dryly - in a monotone - as he left the room and the house.

Jisung just covered - or rather - buried, himself under his sheets again. He fucked up. He didn't mean to sound rude, yet, he did. He can't help it, he always reacts this way when he's feeling embarrassed... and he was extremely embarrassed.

Five minutes later, someone came into the house a little earlier than expected.

[A/N]
Totally unrelated but I despise my damn gym teacher so much...
Tomorrow's the day I get my report card for my second trimester (school oof)
Most likely failing gym cuz your author here can't do athletics n my teacher gave me a whole lotta 0s cuz I didn't wanna break my back (meaning I didn't do the exercises :'))

Anyhow, hi hello👋👋
How was y'alls day?

Q; Which Minsung moment is your favourite? Describe it...

A; We would honestly be 147 593 893 635... words further if I would answer this :'))
I literally have every single Minsung moment in a file on svp (editing program) it's unreal...

To be continued ;)