• 4 •

They walked around the mall for hours, since it was pretty big, as they suddenly encountered someone.

Jisung saw the person with their friend, who he'd actually never met - just seen, but was trying to avoid them seeing him and his friends, which didn't work out quite well for him.

"Jisung? Is that you?" The person called out, noticing Jisung passing by them.

He turned around slowly. "Soyeon," He said, not that enthusiastically, faking a smile, "what a coincidence."

"I know right!" The girl spoke blissfully, looking as happy as ever. "This is Jiyeon!" She introduced her friend. "Maybe we can hang together?" She questioned, enthusiastically.

Jisung sighed, awkwardly. "Uh... Actually, we were about to go home! Maybe next time?" He stuttered, only slightly, it was barely even noticeable yet someone did notice.

"Yes! Of course!" She said, waving as she left again, walking into a shoe store.

When Soyeon was out of sight, Felix, Hyunjin, and Seungmin burst out into laughter. They were just laughing at him, while Minho stood there confused, a questioning expression plastered on his face.

"Oh, shut up!" Jisung scoffed towards his three friends who were laughing at him, loudly. "Let's go home!"

As they started walking home, to go watch a movie, Minho kept staring at Jisung. He just wondered who that girl they just met at the mall was. He's not really used to not knowing who Jisung gets along with, he usually knew since Jisung had only had a few friends in his past, not a group.

Jisung stuttered quite subtly, but he had stuttered when talking to the girl. He seemed quite nervous, talking to her. Maybe he's crushing on her? She's  obviously crushing on him.

Wait... Why does he care about all of this?

When he was thinking all of this, the image of him kissing Jisung flashed back into his memory. His eyes widened and he flushed, slightly. Why is he thinking about that right now?

Forget about it, Minho!

He started to softly slap himself, to get his current thoughts out of his head.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin pulled Jisung closer to him, whispering something into his ear. "I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I saw Minho side eyeing Soyeon. I bet he was jealous seeing you with her."

Jisung scoffed, slightly chuckling. "You're delusional. He wouldn't ever get jealous over me, he doesn't like me in that way," He denied believing a word that came out of Hyunjin's mouth. "There's also nothing to be jealous about."

"I know, but he doesn't. You haven't told him yet, have you?" Hyunjin asked, slyly.

"No, but I will when he asks," Jisung muttered.

As they finished talking, Jisung turned to look at Minho, only to see him slapping himself. He walked over to Minho and stopped his hand by holding it, he stopped him from hitting himself even more.

Minho's eyes suddenly shot open, as they were slightly closed earlier.

"Stop hurting yourself," Jisung said, sternly.

"Aww, you care about me?" Minho said teasingly, already knowing the answer.

Jisung scoffed. "Of course, I do. You dumbass."

"You really love insulting me lately, huh?" He asked, a smirk plastered onto his face.

"Yes," He said bluntly, not wanting to expose himself. He then let go of Minho's hand, which he was still holding onto and cleared his throat, "We're home!"

[A/N]
Thank you so muchhh for +1K!¡!
Here's another short Chapter 👀👀

I'm kinda anxious cuz I had a writing assignment for English and it was writing a short crime story,, and I finished it and sent it to my teacher since she told us to, so she could give us feedback and then work on it more tomorrow, but I just hope I didn't do terrible cuz I've never really written crime stuff before but also just because I never really had to write a story for class,,, it just makes me anxious of my writing jdjdkdj

Q; Who's your SKZ bias?

A; Minho oop (and Jisung shh don't tell Minho 👀)... Explains my Minsung shaped heart :')) I adore all of them though obviously

To be continued ;)