• Sequel •

Months into college and the prior excited Jisung was now exhausted. Minho was right, it wasn't as fun as he'd hoped it to be. Well, studying would never be fun. He honestly wished he could enjoy learning and studying new things but for some reason he didn't and couldn't. Some required classes he took were just such a drag. With the good came the bad.

He was overjoyed that he got to share a dormroom with Felix and that Minho's room turned out to be on the same floor of the exact same building. They weren't necessarily neighbours, nor were the rooms even located close to one another's, but he didn't mind at all. He often snuck out of his own room and went over to Minho's. Felix actually had no idea that Jisung was barely there at night. The orange-haired boy hated being alone—especially at night—so Jisung always snuck out when he was sound asleep.

And that was also what he was doing right now. Sometimes both of them - Minho and Jisung - would just walk around and clear their minds under the blue sky and other times Jisung would just sneak into Minho's room for a bit. Right now, the second option was in action as he was lying in Minho's bed, staring at the ceiling.

Minho threw him a bottle of water and flopped in his bed next to him. The elder's friends—or roommates—were unbothered by it as this was what they witnessed every day now.

Chan was composing a song by the looks of it as he kept staring at his laptop screen—for the past few hours—and Changbin was just simply reading a book. He gave Chan some remarks now and then, telling him how he thought it would sound better. He was always unconsciously listening to Chan's composing while reading his books, that fascinated Jisung — he could never.

Jisung was just cozying up to Minho as he moved closer and closer, resting his head in the crook of his neck and placing his hand on top of his chest. "You're really clingy, you know that," Minho teased the younger one. Minho used to be the clingy one but ever since they got together, Jisung had been stepping up his game. Probably because he had nothing to hide now.

"A-am not," Jisung fought back, looking up at Minho's face. He just received a smirk and raised eyebrows from the other which made him blush a tad bit.

"You are," Changbin muttered and glanced over for a second.

"You really are," Chan spoke up as well, eyes still focused on his laptop screen.

"Well... if you hate it that much I—" Jisung rambled on while turning back and letting go of Minho.

The latter grabbed his arm—preventing him from turning back—and yanked Jisung even closer. They were now both lying on their sides, looking into each other's eyes.

Minho sighed. He didn't mean it to sound like that. "I never said that I hated it," He inched forward as he gently caressed the younger's cheekbones—looking into his big brown beautiful eyes... but their lips never touched as someone had slammed open their dormroom door.

"Han Jisung," An angry looking Felix groaned. He was full of rage. Jisung couldn't even imagine. The orange-haired boy walked inside of the dorm with rage. "Why do we have a room if you're in here every night?" he hissed. Of course, he knew Jisung snuck out almost every night of the damn week. He found it quite obvious—or he just had a resource.

"Uhm... Sorry?" The blond boy said in question—even though it wasn't a question. He sat up straight and ruffled his hair back to normal as it was a mess from lying down. "There's always a spot next to that small traitor if you want to stay," he spoke, hissing in Changbin's direction—emphasizing the word traitor.