• 9 •

Minho had been wandering around the city for about two hours now and it was now 12:30 p.m. so he decided to go to the dance studio a bit earlier than he usually does and practice some choreographies he'd been working on.

It wasn't that far from where he was so he slowly walked there, not rushing anything, and still taking in some fresh air to clear his mind.

Two minutes later, he arrived there. He was the first to arrive at the studio so he took that time of having the studio all to himself to practice some dance moves on his own and to work on his choreographies, of course.

Time flew by as it was already 2 p.m. and every other trainee walked inside. Their choreographer announced that there would be newbies joining them and that he would be giving each one of them two people to teach. They should make their own choreography, taught by their assigned dancer.

Minho had been in this studio the longest of them all, most of them started dancing about three years ago, Minho started six years ago. He's a known face at this place and anyone who knew him would jump to be in his team. Even most newbies knew he danced here.

Newbies come in at 2:30 p.m. The actual assignment giving happens at 3 p.m, giving them enough time to introduce themselves to one another and get to know each other.

As new faces gathered around in the practice room, Minho noticed two familiar figures walking inside of the room so he started walking towards them.

Others were jealous that the Lee Minho even approached newbies, he's usually not really the social type in here. He makes friends easily, but in here, dancing is his passion. He only focuses on that one specific thing.

"Hey, you two! What are you guys doing here?" Minho said towards the two slender figures, who turned out to be Hyunjin and Felix.

Felix jumped around enthusiastically as he saw Minho standing in front of him. He was happy he recognized another face beside Hyunjin's. The latter on the other hand didn't know Minho was a dancer, but he was intrigued to learn more about him.

"We transferred studios!" Felix said.

"Yeah! We wanted something more challenging than our previous studio and we heard that this is the best one in our region so we decided to change!" Hyunjin informed him.

"We didn't expect to see you here, Hyung! Jisung never told us you danced." Felix said, curious as to how good of a dancer Minho might be.

"I've been dancing here for about six years now, actually!" Minho stated.

Hyunjin noticed that Minho avoided talking about Jisung so he tried again, being actually curious now. Jisung hadn't informed them about this, so now they were just wondering.

"Hyung, why don't Jisung and you go to the same dance studio? Why separate ones?" Hyunjin asked, curiously.

"I don't know. He probably just didn't want to see my face everywhere," Minho said, being obviously irritated, not by Hyunjin or Felix, but by himself.

Jisung has become more distant as years passed, not much, just a bit. When Minho asked his father if he could join a dance studio - many years ago - he had eventually gotten permission, with the persuasion of Mrs. Han. Jisung asked his mother a few years later if he could as well, but rather not the same one as where Minho danced, and he had also gotten permission. Until this day, Minho still has no idea why he chose another studio, but he also hadn't asked.