• 24 •

Hours passed by in a brisk. The four college boys went for lunch and then three of them took the train to where they lived. Their college wasn't that far away, a few kilometers outside of their hometown.

Woojin had blown them off once again, as he still had some family matters to deal with. He also wasn't from around this area so he didn't get the chance to take the train home every weekend - like most of them. His house is quite a bit further away. He had excused himself, telling his three friends that he wouldn't be able to come, and they all understood.

The three boys kept themselves busy for quite some time before heading to Minho's house. Chan confronted Minho as he had his suspicions that he was dreading to go home, which he didn't understand since it was Minho's own idea coming here.

If Minho had got to be completely honest; he wanted to go home so badly. He wanted to see Jisung again, after avoiding him for weeks, which he found an easy thing to do when they're practically in two different cities. Yet, he dreaded seeing Jisung because he forgot how to act around him. Just be your usual normal self.

An advantage he had this time was that his father was out of town until the end of the following week. He had some business to take care of - that had something to do with his work- and by the time he would be back in town, Minho would be back at college again.

Jisung's mother was basically always at the house - if not for work - and Minho's father was out of town most of the time. It was a decision he had made himself and didn't even think twice about taking.

Before he knew it, the three of them were standing in front of his house. "We're here," Minho muttered in slight bliss.

Changbin's eyes were blown wide and his mouth agape. "This is your house?" He couldn't believe his eyes, it wasn't particularly big as they didn't have enough income to pay for such a house, yet it was still larger than the usual house around here, it was a really beautiful one.

Changbin - and Woojin - had never seen nor entered Minho's house, Chan had a few times. After all, he knew Chan the longest of them all; his high school friend, but from another high school. He actually only met the others in college and found it strange that he had never seen Changbin before since they don't even live that far from one another.

Minho looked over at Changbin and softly laughed at the other's expression. "Yep, let's get inside," He unlocked the door and entered the house first, the others following right behind him.

As he entered the house, three pairs of eyes watched Minho as he got inside. He froze in his steps as he felt the stares through his skull.

Felix jumped up when he caught the glimpse of Minho's presence, shortly sprinting towards him and almost crushing him to death by hugging him too tightly.

"Hyung!" Hyunjin shouted semi loud. "You bailed on us for weeks at dance practice," He whined softly, then toning it down.

Minho's eyes widened as he came to the realisation. "I'm so sorry, I forgot," He groaned, facepalming out of regret. "I had exams... and then kinda avoided coming home," He felt so apologetic. He forgot all about the fact that he'd gotten two apprentices to teach.

Until a bit over a month ago, he didn't need to worry about these kinds of things, he'd skipped going to the studio so many times, but now he's got people depending on him to be there.