• 17 •

A soft knocking was heard on the bathroom door. Minho got startled as he looked up. He was basically, rummaging the few cabinets under the sink, so he didn't want anyone to come inside. He was going to clean up the mess he had made - obviously since it wasn't his home - but right now he was searching for the first aid kit.

"Hyung," Jisung questioned, still softly knocking on the door. "Unlock the door." He demanded.

Minho sighed, a look of regret painted on his face. He unlocked the door, allowing the younger male to step foot inside. The latter's eyes widened as he saw what a mess Minho had made, it was not like him. "I- I was going to clean it up," He muttered, somehow trying to explain himself without going too much into detail of what was happening. I can always lie. "But, I... I can't find the first aid kit."

A sympathetic smile crossed the blond-haired male's face. He didn't know what was going on with Minho, but he was sure that if he ever wanted to talk about it, he would. "Sit down," Jisung gestured towards the toilet seat.

The younger male cleaned everything up quite roughly but organising everything again in the cabinets. He reached up to the top drawer and took out the first aid kit. After all, this wasn't the first time he had been in Hyunjin's house. He opened the box, taking out a wet sterile compress. He crouched down, on height with Minho, who was now sitting down. "This might sting a little," Jisung warned, then gently pressing the compress onto his wound, which was located on the side of his neck.

The elder couldn't possibly have taken care of this by himself since both hands are needed, which explained why it hadn't healed properly. "What happened?" Jisung asked worryingly.

"Nothing," He let out a chuckle, but not a happy one. "It's just an old scar that reopened again recently," He smiled, sighing softly, sadness seen in his big brown eyes. Jisung got the hint; Minho doesn't want to talk about it.

He tapped the wound repeatedly, and took out a band-aid, gently placing it on top of the wound. "There you go,"

Minho muttered a quiet, "Thanks". The younger had to admit that he hated seeing Minho like this, he had been out of it the past two days. And it doesn't feel like he'd get informed as to why. He understood that everyone has their good and bad days, but this was just too much. This sudden behaviour change was just too big to go unnoticed. As he got lost into his thoughts, he received a slight smack on his shoulder and saw a genuine smile appear on Minho's face. "I'm okay," He insisted, reassuring Jisung that he was fine.

Jisung grabbed Minho's hands into his own, softly. He helped him get up, yet didn't let go of his hands. His further actions, however, were disturbed by himself drowning into the elder's eyes. Simply captivating, yet broken.

He had never seen a glimpse of broken inside of Minho, until this day.

"What is it?" Minho chuckled, as nervous laughter was taking over. Jisung's intense staring did some things to him. It made all of his insides mingle up, and his heart clenched intensely against his chest.

"You're just... very breathtaking," He smiled softly, letting go of one of Minho's hands as he reached up and caressed some strands of the latter's hair behind his ear.

Minho chuckled shyly, his cheeks tainting slightly red. "I'm not a mirror," His heart was beating incredibly fast, even though he didn't want it to. His head said no, yet his heart said yes. He was seriously conflicted, and his mind kept spinning around.

"Is that an indirect compliment I hear?" Jisung smirked, with raised eyebrows. For the first time in his life, he was witnessing a slightly blushing Minho, but for all he knew the latter might just feel too hot.

He just couldn't take his eyes off of him, nor let go of his hand. He didn't want to let go. As his eyes kept gazing into Minho's own, he noticed the latter avert his eyes, possibly looking at his lips. He - Minho - blinked a few times, and with his free hand, he reached up to ruffle the younger male's hair.

The tension in this little room was deafening. Jisung figured Minho was feeling uncomfortable as he hadn't said anything in return. "Do not mess up my hair," He said in jest, which made Minho giggle, quietly. He was glad Minho still had that adorable smile in him, he wouldn't trade it for anything.

Jisung had loosened his grip on his other hand, so Minho had gotten out of his grip completely, also reaching up that other hand to fix Jisung's hair again. And as he had finished fixing the latter's hair, he leaned in for a hug. Jisung was surprised by the sudden act at first but rested his head onto Minho's shoulder not even five seconds after. He pulled Minho's body closer to his own, hugging him tightly. It had been quite a while since the two had hugged one another, in an intimate way.

Minho had pulled away slightly, but Jisung hadn't. This resulted in the two of them being awkwardly close to one another. Minho's heart was really about to burst out of his chest, and so was Jisung's. He couldn't take it anymore. The tension, his feelings, the intimacy, ... He couldn't take it anymore.

His eyes averted, looking at Jisung's lips once again. He still had no idea why he felt how he felt towards Jisung. He wondered; why now? He didn't feel this way let's say a few months ago, maybe even weeks. But now, he knew that whatever he was thinking of was wrong. He knew that whatever he was feeling was wrong.

Everything about himself is wrong,
But why does it feel so right?

"Minho, I-" Jisung began, when Minho leaned forward, placing his hand against the nape of his neck as he smashed their lips together, softly.

[A/N]
And as y'all didn't expect, a dark turn has been made👀👀+ progress👀👀

I knowwww I'm updating late again.. I had this thing with school for a subject and well yeah ooffff now imma go to sleep😪

Q: What do y'all think happened to Minho?

A: like I'm gonna tell ya 👀

To be continued ;)