• 38 •

It was early in the morning. Jisung entered Minho's room as they had both slept in their own rooms the night before. Minho was still sound asleep, lying on his stomach and a pout visible on his face.

"Cute," Jisung thought to himself. He smiled so fondly while looking at the elder. As he had sat down on the side of the bed, he caressed some strands of Minho's hair behind his ear. Minho isn't that heavy of a sleeper, but he didn't wake up.

Jisung just kept thinking he was living a dream. Yet, never in his wildest dreams did he even expect Minho to be his. He now knew that the boy wouldn't be the easiest to handle, but he'd be there for him through anything. Minho could - and still can - always rely on Jisung to be by his side through his hard times. Both the good and the bad.

He still can't believe it. If Minho wouldn't have been asleep right now, he would most definitely screech his lungs out. His boyfriend. He was overjoyed to actually - finally - call Minho that. He never thought he would ever be able to. It's crazy.

As he had stared at Minho for about five minutes now, he decided it was time to take action. He stood back up and grabbed a part of Minho's sheets, yanking it off of the boy's body. He also opened the curtains as the outside was clearing up.

"Morning~" Jisung basically shouted. He wasn't really a morning person, but he was extremely happy right now - which had set the morning mood.

Minho groaned as he felt the warmth leaving him. "Sung? What the hell are you doing?" He muttered with a hoarse morning voice, only slightly opening his eyes, wanting to look where Jisung was at.

"You once said you wanted to wake up hearing my voice, so~" He singsonged the last bit softly.

"I can't believe you even remembered that," Minho opened his eyes some more as he looked over to his nightstand, a clock placed onto it, wanting to know what time it was.

Jisung smiled softly. "I did... So, I woke you up,"

Minho's eyes widened. "At 7.30? Are you mental?" He groaned and rolled over to the other side of his bed, the light from outside being too bright to his liking - especially in the morning.

"No, I just don't want you staying in this house while I'm at school," Jisung knew nothing bad would happen. Not anymore. Yet, he still didn't feel comfortable with the thought of the elder boy being all alone in the house - with his father being downstairs.

Minho's heart skipped two beats. Jisung cared about him that much? Of course, he does. Stop looking down on yourself Minho. He turned around once again, facing Jisung. "Aww," He actually felt so grateful having the blond boy in his life. It felt as if there would be no reason for him to exist if Jisung didn't.

"Don't aww me and get up, you lazy ass," He made sure he didn't hurt Minho with his words. The latter had once told him not to act any different with him under any circumstances so he didn't. He just hoped Minho notices when he's being serious and when not.

"Where am I supposed to go?" Minho sat up straight. He rubbed his eyes sleepily, imagining he could've literally slept until noon if Jisung hadn't woken him up.

"Chan hyung's house," Jisung seemed to have it all planned out or something. Although he didn't know Chan that well, Jisung had this feeling that Minho could rely on the boy. That he would - also - be there for Minho whenever. "I'm off to school."