• 5 •

All five of them entered the house and took off their shoes in the hallway. They walked into the living room and placed themselves onto the sofa comfortably, since they had already been here before, of course.

Jisung got all kinds of soda and put them on the table, everyone being free to choose whatever they want to drink, and placed himself onto the sofa, next to Hyunjin.

They decided to watch a horror movie, the most votes won and it was horror - it was three against two. Jisung didn't like the sound of that at all. Felix closed the curtains, making it even darker and Seungmin chose a horror movie that was trending on Netflix. They paused it, waiting for Minho to come inside with snacks.

Everyone was already feeling comfortable around Minho, he's not a difficult person to get along with after all.

He walked inside of the living room, and as he was placing the snacks onto the table, Hyunjin stood up from his seat as he said he needed to use the restroom. That was just an excuse, obviously.

"I'm going to the restroom first!" He said, hinting for them to wait until he's back. "You can sit in my spot!" He told Minho with a smile when passing right next to him.

Jisung cursed Hyunjin. He can't believe he's doing this. For what reason?

Minho walked over to that spot as he sat down, right then and right there, next to Jisung.

Half a minute later, Hyunjin was back as he flopped into another one-person sofa.

Everyone was present so Seungmin started the movie.

Both Jisung and Felix hated horror movies, they don't get what's so good about them. Felix screamed a few times, very loudly, basically startling everyone.

Jisung was holding out, or he was at least pretending to. He had clutched himself onto Minho's arm ever since the first jump scare appeared on the screen. Everytime something nasty came on the screen he covered his eyes and every time a jump scare appeared he flinched.

Minho noticed this, of course. He removed his arm from under Jisung's grasp, making the younger feel quite embarrassed that he was holding onto him like that. It did sadden him, Minho suddenly removing himself from under his touch. He has never done that before.

As the elder released his arm, he moved and relocated it around Jisung's shoulders, holding him tightly. He pulled Jisung closer to his own body, trying to make him feel comfortable and safe. This only made Jisung's heart skip two beats, though. His eyes widened, not expecting what was happening right now.

He just decided to go with it, even though his heart was beating a thousand times faster than usual. He rested his head onto Minho's shoulder, in the nape of his neck. Jisung wasn't sure but he swore on his life that he felt Minho's lips nuzzle in his hair.

In fact, Minho had pressed a small kiss onto the top of Jisung's head, so that's what he had felt.

He felt Minho getting closer to his ear as he whispered, "Don't worry, I'm here with you."

Jisung scoffed. "Maybe that's why I'm scared," He talked back at him.

He noticed that his oral reactions towards Minho are always kind of rude lately, he wanted to keep his feelings a secret but this attitude is probably not going to help him out with anything. If it would do anything, it would make him look even more suspicious and make everything worse.