• 7 •

Five minutes later, someone came into the house a little earlier than expected.

"Hello~" A voice questioned. "Jisung hyung, are you home?" Jeongin shouted as he walked through the front door, even though it was not loud enough for Jisung to hear.

Jeongin looked through the whole ground floor of the house, looking for Jisung. The last part of the house he hadn't checked yet was the first floor, so he went upstairs.

He has been in this house many times but he has never been inside of Jisung's room. He didn't know which one was his, he has only been inside of Minho's room, but that was about ten years ago. He hadn't seen the first floor of this house in so long and there are quite some rooms, so he didn't know which one to check first.

He walked into the first room that he had laid eyes on and noticed a framed picture of Minho and Jisung, placed on a nightstand, which he knows is Minho's. So this is Minho's room. He smiled and left the room again, going to the next.

The door was open so he just walked in. He saw little movements coming from underneath the blankets - and if he remembered correctly; they didn't have any pets. He yanked the sheets away, curious of what's underneath it, only to be met with a frustrated Jisung.

"There you are!" Jeongin shouted, smiling widely, as he was excited to see his hyung.

Jisung flinched. "Jeongin! You're early,"

"I was bored sitting at home so I decided to come by earlier," He said bluntly. "Anyway... What in the world were you doing?"

Jisung sighed and groaned out of frustration as he bounced his head back onto his mattress. "Minho hates me,"

"No, he doesn't! Why would you even think that?" The younger questioned, condused.

"Because... he got angry with me earlier. He's never been angry with me before, not seriously anyway." He whined on and on, a saddening expression forming on his face.

Jeongin looked at Jisung with confusion. Minho couldn't actually be angry with him, could he?

He exhaled, sighing in the process. "Well, what did you tell him?"

"I just said that I didn't want him here because I wanted to talk and spend time with you alone..." Jisung shrugged, not knowing what there was to be mad about.

Jeongin just sighed once again, feeling relieved. He smiled and smacked Jisung on the head. "You idiot,"

"Wha-hey!" Jisung shouted. "Why did you hit me!?"

"Do you not get that what you told him sounds wrong?" Jeongin asked, raising his eyebrows.

Jisung just blankly stared at him in confusion, being completely clueless. He had absolutely no idea what Jeongin was on about.

"Oh C'mon! You said you wanted to spend time with me alone." Jeongin tried to emphasize the word 'alone' so that Jisung would understand what he meant, but he stayed as clueless as ever.

Jeongin groaned. "You made it sound like you want alone time with me."

"What!? Oh my- NO!" Jisung shouted as he finally used his brains to think about what he said, realising that he indeed didn't phrase that right. "Even if so, why would he care?"

"Because he's probably just jealous, not angry," Jeongin said bluntly. "Anyway... Instead of talking about your crush on Minho, let's eat something and begin our movie marathon."

"M-my crush? What are you talking about?" He stuttered, his eyes widening as he panicked.

He wondered if he was either being too obvious or if some people just can't keep his secret to themselves.

"Was that supposed to be some big secret or something?" Jeongin teased, eyebrows furrowing.

"Maybe..."

Jeongin raised his eyebrows, trying to intimidate the elder boy.

"Please, don't tell him," Jisung practically begged as he had intertwined his own hands together.

Jeongin exhaled. "It's not my secret to tell," He didn't think other people would notice Jisung's crush - but to him it was rediculously obvious.

Jisung felt relieved. He wondered who in this damn world didn't know about his feelings for Minho - except for Minho himself - because he would love to be friends with that person. Well... At least Felix and Seungmin didn't know, neither did Minho's dad, luckily.

Actually, Jisung had his reasons of wanting to talk to Jeongin alone. Mainly because he was planning on telling the younger that he's in love with Minho - and that he doesn't know what to do about it - but now was not the time. He decided to talk about it later in the day.

"Okay! Let's get this movie marathon started!" Jisung shouted enthusiastically as he got out of his bed, both walking downstairs and making themselves comfortable on the sofa, not forgetting the snacks, of course.

[A/N]
Ahhhhh Thank you guys so much for +2K reads already!! This makes me really happy!!

Sometimes I don't get how e.g. Chapter 5 has more reads than Chapter 4 but ANYHOW you do you :'))

I have a week of vacation, but I don't feel like imma be able to relax cuz I'm a stresshead and have a lot of school work to do :// I really need to start on that tomorrow ughhh

Q; What do you expect this book to contain? Write in a few lines how you think this story is gonna go..
(I already got the plot rolling btw sooo:')

A; Hahhh like I'm gonna tell ya👀👀 No but I'm actually curious to this question so if you'd all be so kind to answer it👀👀

To be continued ;)