• 33 •

Minho and Jisung were seated at a small table by the window in a small café. No, they weren't on a date - even if it seemed that way. They were simply just hanging out, as friends, and Jisung decided to take Minho out for an early dinner. He, himself, wasn't exactly that hungry but he knew Minho was so he wanted to treat his hyung, something he had actually never done before. Yet, Minho was being as stubborn as he usually was and didn't agree to eat anything unless Jisung did as well, which he eventually did. Winning a discussion against Minho can be quite hard.

Minho had ordered french fries, sided with some vegetables and a mini burger, while Jisung had just ordered a mini quiche. His stomach was on the verge of exploding with all the snacks he had eaten when watching the movie at the theatre.

For some reason, Jisung seemed tense, or at least to Minho he seemed tense so he wanted the blond boy to loosen up. He took one of his french fries and held it upfront Jisung's mouth. "Say, ah,"

Jisung felt his heart skip a beat. He chuckled under his breath as he felt quite flustered. "What? No, that's embarrassing," He whispered, reminding the other that there are lots of people around them.

"I didn't ask,"

"Hyung," Jisung whined adorably, which only made the other raise his eyebrows with a smirk painted all over his face. Getting that look, Jisung just obeyed and ate the french fry that Minho shoved in his face.

Then Minho turned to look at his plate again - as he had succeeded his mission of feeding Jisung, which wasn't really a mission, just some harmless teasing - and resumed eating his food, not noticing the blush that crept up the blond boy's cheeks. The latter just unintentionally kept staring at Minho's dazzling self, only noticing he was doing so when Minho looked up and he shyly averted his eyes elsewhere.

Their little cute act didn't go unnoticed, though. One pair of confused eyes saw the scene unfold right in front of her eyes as she didn't even pay any attention to what her friend was talking about. She abruptly interrupted her friend, who was sitting in front of her. "Is Jisung gay?" Jiyeon questioned as she noticed the way the blond boy was staring at the one in front of him.

Her friend was a bit taken aback, because; why would Jiyeon even ask her that? She looked at Jiyeon questionably, frowning her eyebrows, slightly. "Why do you ask?"

"Just... because, he's staring at his friend, a little too lovingly," Jiyeon now subtly pointed toward the table the two boys were sitting at.

Soyeon - Jisung's ex-girlfriend - her back was facing the two boys so she didn't see anything specific up to the point when she turned around, looking at both boys. Her nosy self got curious - and jealous - so she got up from her seat and walked towards the others' table, grabbing Jiyeon with her, of course.

She inhaled deeply and just invited herself to their table as she shifted next to Jisung, Jiyeon just awkwardly sat down next to Minho. She didn't want to be dragged into all of this. She was new this year and just wanted real friends, no drama. She can't be bothered.

Soyeon reached out her hand, extending it toward Minho. "Hi, I'm Soyeon! We haven't been introduced yet," She exhaled. "This is Jiyeon," She added, not even letting her friend speak for herself.

Minho shook her hand, a sheepish smile on his face. "I'm Minho,"

Jisung sighed and rolled his eyes. He wondered if this girl was ever going to leave him alone. Ever since he broke up with her, she hadn't given up and kept on trying. It honestly made him feel tired. "Soyeon, what are you doing?" He had had enough of this. It's ridiculous. He just wanted to spend some time with his... friend. He didn't need her to ruin his day. Yet, he is too nice of a person to actually tell her off.