• 39 •

The school day had ended. The four of them, plus Jeongin, had decided to meet at the gateway after school - so that's where they were all headed to. But, they encountered each other before even reaching the gate. They were planning on going to the mall. They hadn't hung out at the mall in forever.

However, when they turned around a corner, Minho was standing there - leaning against the wall, with crossed arms. Jisung had to say that he had picked out a very nice outfit for the elder. He looked so good.

Minho looked up from his phone and detached his back from the wall. "Oh, hey guys," He spoke and sent them a slight wave. Somehow, he had expected Jisung to walk out of the gates with his friends.

Jeongin's usual straight face turned into the biggest smile anyone had ever seen as he ran into Minho's arms and hugged him - not that the latter's arms were open to begin with.

All of them were glad to see the boy again, even though they had seen him at the cafeteria the day before - but that one didn't count. Hyunjin and Felix had seen him on Sunday too, of course, because of dance practice but the elder was acting strangely back then.

With a blissful smile on his face, Felix spoke up. "Hey, Minho hyung! What are you doing here?" He asked what basically every single one of them was wondering.

"Picking up my boyfriend," He spoke slyly, pointing in Jisung's direction - as Jisung was now his boyfriend.

"What!?" They all shouted to which Jisung just innocently smiled at, not saying a word. That secret he tried to keep from Hyunjin - and the others - was a secret no more. It was clear that there was something going on between them, his friends just didn't know if they were official, which they were.

"Your mom told me to take you home right after school, so, you coming?" Before Mrs. Han left Chan's house this past afternoon, she had asked Minho to walk Jisung home right away after school. He didn't question it nor did he have any clue why, but that was what he was doing now; walking Jisung home.

"My mother? Yeah, sure," He said while walking over to Minho. He turned back around, looking at his friends and apologised for not being able to go with them to the mall - it had been so long since he hung out with them. "See you guys tomorrow." He murmured as he walked forward and waved them goodbye. The mall and their house were in the opposite direction so walking together was not an option.

On their way home, Minho had explained everything that was said this afternoon. He told Jisung that his mother came over - at Chan's - to ask him some questions and that he had told her everything that happened in his life over the past years. He also told him that he didn't know why his mother wanted him home immediately.

~~~

Mrs. Han was at home, pacing back and forth rapidly. She was nervous. No, she was anxious. Anxious about what was about to happen and about what she had done. There was no other choice.

Through the rest of the afternoon - after she had left Chan's house - she had been doing research. Everything Minho had told her seemed to be the truth. She had access to some medical files - because of her job - so she checked Minho's. There was indeed nothing wrong with him.

Minho had told her that he had bipolar disorder. But he specifically said that the signs occurred throughout his puberty, meaning that what his father did to him when he was younger was the cause of it.