• 8 •

Minho sighed as he walked out of the house, many thoughts in his head. He didn't know if he reacted in the right way, he had never been angry at Jisung before.

Was he really angry, though? He had no reason to be, besides Jisung keeping it from him that Jeongin was coming over.

He thought of turning back home to apologise to Jisung for being as cold as ice, but he didn't. Maybe it's better this way. He didn't want Jisung to know that he had him wrapped around his little finger, which he had, but he wanted Jisung to apologise to him first.

He started jogging, to clear up his mind, towards a small cafe, where he was supposed to meet up with his friends from college.

He saw them sitting at a small table by the window, which he had just passed by, and got into the cafe, walking towards their table.

"Hey, guys!" He exhaled, out of breath, waving at them.

One of two sighed. "Finally, you're here... and late."

He smiled innocently as he said, " Sorry! I got held up. Where's Woojin?"

"He couldn't make it, family issues." The smallest one had spoken up as well.

"Anyway... What in the world are you wearing?" The other, named Bang Chan, asked.

"Oh! I'm going straight to dance practice after this. I want to stay away from home as long as possible before taking the train back to college tonight.." Minho explained. He didn't want to be the one crawling back into Jisung arms - not this time. He wanted to see if Jisung can overcome his stubbornness for him.

Both of his friends looked at him with questioning expressions on their faces.

"Why? What happened?" The small one, also known as Seo Changbin, asked curiously.

"Nothing... I just had a little quarrel with Jisung," Minho simply stated, fidgeting with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"About?" Both of his friends questioned in unison.

Minho sighed loudly. "Jeongin is coming over today and he kept it from me,"

"And why are you angry about that? You like this Jeongin person or something?" Changbin asked, clearly clueless.

"Ew. Hell no! Jeongin is my cousin. I haven't seen him in months, probably even years." He cleared up, taking a sip from Chan's hot chocolate.

Chan snorted as if he had known about it. "Yeah, keep up Binnie. Jisung is the one he likes,"

Chan's sentence made Minho almost choke on his hot chocolate, barely able to keep it in. He started coughing soon after. His ears started getting as red as a tomato, so did his cheeks. "W-what?"

"Am I wrong?" Chan questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes..?" Minho said, rapidly, but not really that sure of his answer.

Chan now raised both of his eyebrows, with a smug plastered on his face. Minho is clearly flustered, so he didn't believe a word of what he's saying.

"No," He sighed as he changed his mind about his answer, yet questioning. "I'm avoiding it, there's no way those feelings are real."

Changbin spoke up as well. He didn't really know Jisung - or anything about the boy - but Minho had mentioned him a few times. "What makes you say that?"

"Because he's... Jisung, I've always seen him as a cute little brother," Minho sighed, again taking a sip from Chan's hot chocolate.

"And now?"

"He grew up, and things... changed," Minho gave a short answer since he actually didn't know what to say at all. "I like him - just, not in that way," He added, wanting his friends to get off his back with this one. After all, he wasn't sure of anything anymore.

It was quiet for several minutes - which was hopeful - before Changbin opened his mouth again.

"Just a heads up, if you ever think about his lips or wanting to kiss him, then you're a lost cause," Changbin informed. He would know as he was talking from experience, once.

"Yeah, then there's no avoiding it anymore," Chan added to Changbin's sentence.

Minho's eyes widened as wide as they could open, red spreading all over his whole face. "I- uhm-"

The two looked at him with amusement, their eyes also widening out of slight shock.

"Did you k-?" Chan began but couldn't finish that sentence, of course.

"I need to go, dance practice," Minho muttered as he stood up from his seat, fleeing out of there, leaving both of his friends stunned as they couldn't even answer him.

They had to discuss when they were going to take the train back to college but... Minho just left them without them being able to say anything about it.

He took out his phone and decided to message it instead.

Group chat of @ss🎩s

BossyB
Tonight station @ 6:30h

Changbean
Okay, we'll be there.

Kangroot
Don't think you outran this convo tho ;)

"Fuck."

Woojinah
What did I miss?

Kangroot
A lotttttt!!

BossyB
Nothing.
Nothing at all.

Changbean
^Quite a lot*

BossyB
Shut up.
Whatever you're thinking isn't what you think.

Kangroot
How does that even make sense?

BossyB
It doesn't, just like your newly bleached hair.

Changbean
B🔥u🔥r🔥n

...

[A/N]
Well hello thereeeee
I don't have that much to say today other than I hope y'all enjoyed the chap :3

Just sayin; comments are very much appreciated XD

Also... That "like your newly bleached hair" line really tells how long ive had this chap 'written' (kinda, roughly written) cuz this was abt Chan's bleached hair just when they had their I am YOU comeback........

Q; Favourite genre? Books, movies, shows ...

A; Movies ~> Horror and hate to love
Shows ~> various kinds of genres
Books ~> Thriller, mystery, adventure, fluff(?), Magic ...

To be continued ;)