• 23 •

Jisung looked at both brothers and felt the uncomfortable and suffocating tension between the two. He got between them, pushing them both further away from one another. "Jeongin calm down," He adviced the youngest, then turning his head. "And you, Jungin, stop being an ass,"

Jeongin did as he was told and calmed down, slowly and repeatedly breathing in and out. Jungin on the other hand just let out a soft but mischievous chuckle and left without saying another word, vanishing into the long empty hallways of the huge school building.

The youngest looked at Jisung worryingly, eyes looking sad and hurt. He hadn't seen his older brother in such a very long time, and now he just showed up out of nowhere, trying to take one of his best friends away from him, as he did twice before.

Every one of his friends who had gotten seduced had found his brother horrendous at first, but they eventually grew to like him. A few years ago, at his previous school, his brother had succeeded in taking his friends away from him, even a very special one. Friends who apparently weren't really his friends. His brother always won, there was nothing he could do about it, except for warning Jisung.

He knew the blond male was in love with Minho, yet it still made him anxious. It wasn't as if it hadn't happened before. He used to find it amazing, the way his brother could make anyone fall out of love with someone else, and in love with him. He wondered how that was even possible.

Jisung noticed that something was wrong as he looked at the younger with worry. "Jeonginnie, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," He inhaled sharply, taking in the courage to warn the other. "Please, don't fall into his trap, it's not easy to get out of," His brother liked playing his little games with a human heart.

The elder male had no clue what Jeongin was talking about. It was not as if he was dumb or anything, he just truly had no idea what the young one was getting at. "Huh? What do you mean?" He squinted his eyes, showing the other that he was all ears.

"Think back to our conversation from a few years ago, I ranted about him and told you some specific things," He didn't like his older brother getting everything he wanted, but for some reason, he also doesn't want anyone to hate him. So he let Jisung figure this one out on his own, without the help of him explaining everything, again. "Now, I really need to pee," He muttered and passed next to him, going into the restroom.

Jisung wondered whatever happened between the two brothers that made their relationship so dreadful. He understood part of why Jeongin wasn't so fond of his brother; he's an awfully rude person, who's possibly one of the most narcissistic people ever.

"Think back to our conversation from a few years ago, I ranted about him and told you some specific things," Jisung really had the worst memory, but it couldn't hurt to try and think about it.

He suddenly lost the urge of having the need to go to the restroom, so he returned to the cafeteria, walking back inside as someone swung their arm around his shoulders. "Sorry for my brother, Love," Jungin looked into Jisung's angry and slightly squinted eyes, he was not all that into skinship with a stranger, which Jungin basically was. "He's a little paranoid sometimes."

Jisung put on an obviously fake smile and shrugged the other off of him. "Stop calling me 'Love' and don't touch me, I don't like being touched," He did realise that he was being a bit mean, but otherwise people like this just won't leave him alone.

Attention was drawn to them as they were in the middle of the room, kindly bickering.

Jungin put his hands up in defense, "I won't lay a finger on you," He smirked slyly and took a few steps back. "But I won't stop calling you that,"

The blond male groaned. "Whatever," He shook his head, rolling his eyes in annoyance, and turned around, walking towards their lunch table once again.

~~~

A loud bang was heard as Chan's bedlamp fell off his nightstand, or rather, was shoved off by a flying pillow. Yet, none of the sleeping beauties flinched nor even moved a muscle.

"Get up, losers," Minho shouted as he threw his pillows at his roommates, trying his best to wake them up as it was past noon already.

Chan groaned, sleepily, in frustration. "Why wake us up when you were the one who prevented us from sleeping at night?"

"Since classes got canceled for the next week, I invite you two - plus Woojin - to stay at my house," He informed two third of them.

Changbin's eyes were blown wide open as he jumped up briskly, wanting to sit straight up, only to hit his head against the top of the bunk bed. He groaned out of pain and rubbed his head with his hands. "I can't," He simply stated.

Little did he know it was not open for discussion. "Why not?... Why do you never want to go to your hometown, let alone; home," He questioned, not understanding why Changbin always stayed at their dorm, and why he had never gone home, not even once, in years.

"Fine, I'll go," He didn't feel like answering his question, so he just agreed on going, knowing he would regret his decision later on.

Chan was just still lying there, eyes closed and fallen asleep again as the two kept softly bickering. "Someday... I will find out, Changbin-ah," He tried to sound adventurous as if he was a movie character on a mission.

He took the last remaining pillow that was on his bed and threw it at Chan's face. "Get up and get dressed both of you, we're going out for lunch," He shouted, not giving them any choice whatsoever.

[A/N]
Some of yalls comments really make me wheeze :')) like forreal

Istg I've lost all motivation to do anythingggggggg in my free time... I barely edit anymore... I barely write or have inspo to (dwdw tho I'll finish this story)

Q: Who do you think is the most suspicious character in this story and why?

A: 👀👀

To be continued ;)