• 15 •

The next morning - around 10 a.m - Minho had made up his mind and decided to take a walk. As he passed by the dance studio he thought; why not work on his choreographies - and if not, to just dance. There are no lessons today, so there shouldn't be a lot of people visiting the studio.

It had also been a while since he'd freestyled, he missed it. Just putting on random music and dancing on the rhythm without second thoughts, without having to think in any way.

He really wanted to be alone somewhere, and his house isn't the place for that. He was in no need of human interaction right now so the mall - or any other, fun, public places - wasn't an option either. So why not do what he does best; dancing.

He just crossed his fingers and hoped that there would be no one there - or passing by.

He didn't know if there were actually people who go there when it's empty - when there are no lessons. He had never gone there through the week yet - because of college. He was only able to go on Saturdays and Sundays - so for all he knows he won't be alone.

As he got there, there was no one in sight. He walked inside of the building and it was safe to say that there were zero humans present.

He put on some music and started freestyling to it. He tried new moves as he went along with whatever he was doing.

He had been there - dancing - for hours now as it was nearly 1 p.m. He did pause every now and then, of course.

He drank some water and then chose to put on a slow song. As he was dancing smoothly, someone had walked inside of the room. Minho's passion was dance, so when he dances he's very focused - and does not pay any attention to his surroundings - so he didn't even notice the small figure entering the room.

The person sat down at the sideline, not wanting to disturb Minho.

He watched Minho as the latter moved elegantly, his body in tune with the slow music. His moves were smooth yet sharp - there was a sort of harshness to every move he created.

Minho was immersed in the dance, feeling the rhythm of the song. The other was immersed by Minho's dancing, he found it simply astonishing.

The music had stopped, causing Minho to stop dancing, panting as he was getting exhausted. The mysterious person started applauding, startling Minho as he flinched and turned around.

"Jisungie," He exhaled, out of breath. "What are you doing here?" He questioned. Jisung didn't dance at this studio so he was confused as to why the younger male was here.

"Hyunjin and Felix told me to meet them here. I guess they're a little late," Jisung spoke.

And as he had finished that sentence the two who he'd mentioned had walked in. "Minho hyung? You're practicing today?" Felix asked the elder.

He was covered in sweat, it dripping off of him. "Kinda? I always come here to clear my mind,"

"How long have you been here for? Sweat is literally dripping off of you," Hyunjin asked, scanning the elder male from head to toe.

Minho chuckled. "For about three hours now," He was still slightly panting. The three boys their eyes widened a tad bit, making a smile appear on Minho's face. "I've got a lot of frustrations," He cleared up, half joking. "Why are you guys here?"