• 25 •

Minho chuckled softly, it had been a while since he'd seen Jisung all scared while adorably wearing an oversized hoodie. "Looking for me?" He questioned, raising both his eyebrows, a sly but cute smile appearing on his face.

"Tsk... No," Jisung scoffed softly, as he was startled.

The elder took a few steps forward as he wrapped his arms around the tiny blond boy. "I've missed you too," He muttered sarcastically.

Jisung hadn't seen him, let alone feel his touch and the warmth through his body, for weeks. All he knew now, was that he missed it. He missed this so much. Suddenly, all the questions he had for Minho left his mind, it was blank. His heart began to pound harder and harder against his chest as seconds passed. He moved his arms from beside his own body, hugging the elder back as he had wrapped his arms around his waist.

Minho heard his own heartbeat over anything else in the room as it had been a very long time since they had hugged like this, nothing sentimental going on, just them. It had been a while since Jisung had hugged back, full heartedly.

The elder slightly pulled back his head. Only his head, not his body. Their faces were awfully close to one another's as they were barely an inch apart, holding eye contact as an awkward silence suddenly overpowered them, which had never in their lives happened before.

He then let out a few small coughs, clearing his throat and gently patting Jisung's shoulders as he completely let go of him, the younger's grip also loosening around his waist. He chuckled softly yet awkwardly, "Sorry, intimate zone and all of that,"

A mischievously sly grin was spread across the blond boy's face as he moved closer to Minho's own. "That hasn't stopped you before," He whispered in a seemingly seductive tone, maybe trying to seduce him just a little bit.

Heat crept up Minho's face as it got tinted slightly pink. Jisung walked passed him, a sly smile plastered on his face still. He walked back downstairs, Minho slowly following him as soon as he snapped out of what had just happened. As he returned to the ground floor, a grin began to appear on his face, thinking back at the little moment the two of them had just shared.

He started thinking and realising what the blond male had muttered to him exactly, thus he began to wonder why he had said what he said. He was walking in the middle of the stairs and frowned questionably. "Hey! What did you mean by that!?" Minho shouted loudly at the younger, who was downstairs already, wanting him to hear what he had asked.

Minho ran the rest of the way downstairs, catching up with him. Jisung turned around, facing Minho as he raised his eyebrows, yet forgetting the fact that five humans were watching them. The five of them stared up from whatever they were doing, startled because of Minho's sudden shouting.

"I meant... We've had intimate moments before," Jisung tried to whisper, but that didn't work out quite well for him as every person in the room had heard what he said.

Minho's eyes were blown wide and his face was tinted pink, he felt the heat creep from his neck to his face as the blush was shown on his face. He felt flustered, he had no idea what to even reply to this, so he kept quiet as he thought it was the best thing to do at this moment.

"Wait, no... I didn't mean those," Jisung mumbled, regretting it as soon as the sentence left his mouth. "No, I mean... I didn't mean it like that," He corrected himself, knowing all too well what he meant by what he had said. "I should just keep my mouth shut... and go get us some drinks," He fled to the kitchen. Once he was out of sight, he facepalmed and softly slapped himself. Way to drop a bomb.

In the meantime, Minho had slipped away from the living room into the kitchen as well, not letting Jisung get away that easily. "I'm sorry," He began sincerely, receiving a raised eyebrow and a questioning expression from the blond. "I'll stop being a clingy person."

Jisung sighed, partly relieved. "That's not what I meant, dumbass," He exhaled playfully, a chuckle heard beneath his voice.  "It came out wrong.. Don't worry about it, okay?" Minho just simply nodded, and they left the kitchen with some sodas in their hands.

As they got back into the living room, Jisung noticed two faces he hadn't seen before - Minho and Chan had been friends for many years, even though Chan went to a different high school. Jisung oddly enough never met Chan up to this point.

He turned to them as they sprang up. They introduced themselves and so did Jisung, shaking one's hands. "So you're Jisung," Chan mumbled to himself in a quiet tone, a sly yet soft grin on his face. The kind of grin Minho does not trust, at all. "Nice to finally meet you,"

[A/N]
Me; I'll update at 10pm
Me in my natural habitat; fuck it's 10:01pm, gotta update tomorrow

^That happens more than you'd think :')) only not that extreme but you get my point

Q: What is your favourite cliché? (Moment, scene, plotline...)

A: Hmm... walking backwards and hitting wall scenes are 👌👌 also I adore Hate to love because...just...yes....... So it's surprising that this story doesn't actually have that :'))

To be continued ;)