• 34 •

"I don't want to be with her, I want to be with you," Jisung shouted as he moved closer towards Minho, being clearly agitated.

Minho inhaled deeply and his eyes widened, slightly. "W-what?" His heart began to race rapidly, and he swore his mind was going crazy. He had no idea what to say, let alone what to do.

The quiet took over as there was absolute silence. Eventually, Jisung was standing right in front of Minho, very closely. He moved his head forward, slightly brushing his lips against the other's cheek, unintentionally. As he realised what he was doing, he slowly pulled away and turned his whole body around. He gulped. He was afraid. Afraid of ruining everything. He walked towards the door, stopping in his step by the doorway.

Minho's heart presumed to race rapidly. What just happened? He didn't want the blond boy to leave him. He wanted to hold him, hug him, the warmth that consumed him. He froze. He couldn't seem to move, even though he wanted to. He wanted to stop the other from leaving, not wanting to let him slip away. Breathing deeply, he remained standing in that same spot, not moving a single muscle. A lot of thoughts were going through his mind at this moment.

With his eyes focused on Jisung, he noticed him stop in his steps. The latter turned around once again, now facing a wide-eyed Minho, and inhaled deeply. "You know what," He felt his heart thump, ready to jump out of his chest. "Fuck this." He whispered and rushed forward. He cupped Minho's face and drew him towards him, he inclined his face toward the other and pressed both of their lips together. They were as a whole. Again; as a missing puzzle piece, which had finally found its way.

The sensation was everything they had ever longed for. Warmth spread from Minho's chest through his whole body. His heart was racing still, now faster than ever. Jisung was kissing him. As soon as he realised what was actually happening, he kissed back. He began to hesitantly, but gently, wrap his arms around the other's waist, pulling him even closer, making their bodies collide. Minho wasn't alone.

Now, they weren't statues anymore. Jisung had moved a few steps forward, of course, causing Minho to take a few steps backwards as he had eventually hit the wall. Obviously, they had deepened their kiss. Jisung was not regretting any of it. He felt eager, he had to do it. He had been waiting for this moment, yet not expecting it would actually happen in reality, and because of himself.

Minho's lips were soft and sweet, he just couldn't get enough. According to a lot of resources; drugs are addictive, sugar is addictive, tobacco is addictive... but to him, all of that doesn't matter; Minho is addictive. It was as if Minho's lips were his nicotine.

Both of them gasped as they pulled away. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever, both still panting quite heavily. Their hearts hadn't calmed down yet, but neither had they, it just didn't show.

"Don't you dare push me away," Jisung mumbled, sending shivers down Minho's spine. "I love you, Minho," He finally admitted, caressing the other's cheekbone with his thumb as he still had his face cupped. "I love you so much,"

"I-" Minho began.

Jisung pulled his arms back next to his body. "I'm not sorry for kissing you, and I'm not sorry for being in love with you," He gulped and Minho's eyes widened. "I don't care if you don't feel the same way, I just-"

"Jisung, calm down," He said, trying to silence the blond boy's nervous blabbing. He began to caress the blond boy's hair away from his eyesight as he looked at him lovingly. "I do feel the same way about you,"