1

The ground underneath him crunched as he walked into the servants corridor, the once smooth stone he walked on was now replaced with gravel. The help doesn't need a good floor, his father had told him when he had asked once. He sighed at himself as his white eyes scanned the door, reading off names he didn't care enough to learn. He didn't need to, he simply needed to know their faces; they would tell him if they really wanted him to know.

He stopped in front of the door he has been in front of many times before. With a huff, the Prince of Hell turned the doorknob before walking into the room. The first thing he noticed was the temperature change; the room was cooler than the rest of hell, and the second was the Demon that laid on the bed that sat in the corner of the room. Said bed was covered in papers and books. Typical Clay, the white eyed Demon thought as he walked over to his servant. The younger shoved the male on the bed, causing him to wake up immediately, "Nick?" the lower class Demon asked before opening his eyes. Black eyes looking straight into Nick's white ones.

A Demons appearance differs depending on the rank. Higher class (such as the royal families) have white eyes, dark gray skin, black horns, and Reddish Wings. Whereas the lower class (the rest of Hell) have black eyes, pale red skin, black horns, and gray wings.

Clay wasn't lucky enough to fall into the higher class, he wasn't even lucky to full under the lower class. The lower class was split into two, and he was considered the lowest of the low. A Demon born to serve Satan, however he was lucky enough to be signed to work for Nick. Who was the son of the King of Hell.

"The one an only, now move over." Clay groaned as he did so, moving over to allow the other to lay down with him before closing his eyes. Nick chuckled then sat down on the bed, choosing not to lay down just in case someone stumbles upon them. This caused the blonde to open his eyes, "what? can't lay down with me?" He asked with a smirk as he sat his hand on Nick's knee. The young Demon sighed, "sorry- but my father has been up my ass all day." Clay raised an eyebrow and was quick to receive a slap to the shoulder, "not like that asshole." the older started laughing, "anyway, I'm down here because I called for you and you never came..." he trailed off as he looked around, "but now I see that you spent all your energy on reading."

It was a weird thing that happened with Clay, unlike all the Demons in Hell who are not dependent on their energy, he was. The teenage Demon needed to sleep to be able to do things. Yet it still wasn't enough, he was still weaker than his species. Maybe that's why I'm a slave.

"I'm sorry I didn't respond, Sir," Clay said mockingly, "I didn't mean to, I just got into what I was reading." Nick rolled his eyes before smiling.

Hours later, they found themselves in Nick's room. Normally the help wasn't allowed to stay up in the castle after a certain time, but since Clay was his personal worker; he was allowed to. Which they were happy about because it made their "sleep overs" look less suspicious. If Nick's father were to find out about the two, it would get Clay killed- and he was always quick to tell him that;

"Nick, if you say it one more time... I will kill you." the other let out an amused laugh, "that's if my Father doesn't kill you first, now keep your damn hands to yourself." He commanded as he peeled the blondes hand off of his thigh. Even though he really wanted to, he just couldn't. Demons may only want lust but he had to stop it from taking over.

Clay smirked as he brought his lips closer to Nick, and within seconds, the younger of the two was pinned down with the other hovering over him. Their lips moved together in sync, both fighting for dominance. Which Clay ended up winning. "I have been waiting to do this all day," he whispered as he trailed kisses down Nick's jawline, stopping at his neck. Only do bite down slightly, causing a hand to latch onto his hair. "Nicholas!"