Human

Unedited

The three of us decided to get more food, not like we needed a lot of it. When he walked into the store Tyler took off. B and I looked at each other and laughed. "Didn't we tell him not to run off?" I asked. Brendon nodded. "Yeah, not even five minutes ago." I laughed before grabbing a cart. We started to walk forward. "What should we get?" I shrugged. "I ha-" I was cut off by Tyler dropping a whole shit lode of cookies in the cart. The woman next to us started laughing. "What?" Tyler asked innocently looking between Brendon and I. Brendon started laughing. "Tyler, do you really need that many cookies." Tyler giggled. "Don't listen to them, you can never have to many cookies." The lady said. I looked at her cart to see about as many cookies as Tyler had put in our cart. "Yeah, Josh, you can't have to many cookies." Tyler said before sticking his tongue out. The woman look at me questionably. "Is you're last name Dun, by any chance?" Brendon looked at me wide-eyed. "W-what?" I questioned. She laughed. "You look a lot like you're father." She whsipered. "You knew my Father?" I asked. From what I knew my Dad never left the underworld. "What do you mean knew?" She asked, her voice filled with concern. "He's dead." I told her. It used to hurt me saying those words, like a knife being plunged into my chest. Her eyes widened. "How did you know him?" Brendon asked. She looked at him and smiled. "I meet him a few times when he came up, he was always with your father." She said to Brendon. "So you know what we are?" I asked. She laughed. "Yes, I do. I know what he is to," she said pointing to Tyler, "I have an Angel at home... so I know one when I see one, plus the shit lode of cookies gave it away." Tyler giggled. "So you're human?" Brendon asked. She nodded. "As far as I know, yeah." She said with a chuckle. "What do you mean when you said you have an Angel at home?" I asked. She smiled. "A while ago I found a girl in a alleyway. When I got closer to her I noticed that she had white wings, she saw me and tried to get away but she was hurt... she had to be around maybe four or five at the time." Brendon smiled. "I'm pretty sure that most people would call the cops of they saw a girl with wing... How was she hurt? or why was she even down here?" I asked. She sighed. "Her wing was bent and broken pretty bad, and she kept saying she was trying to find her brother. All she had was a picture of him... she won't even let me see it. She only showed my kids." She said laughing at the last part. "You have kids?" Brendon asked. His eyes were filled with excitement. "Yeah, I have two sons and two daughters." I smiled. Brendon and I used to talk about kids a lot in the past, but we both know that we can't have them. Brendon always wanted to have kids, I think it upsets him that he can't have them. "Are they human as well?" Tyler asked. "No, my son's are half Demon's." That took me by surprise, it was forbidden for a Demon to sleep with a human. Brendon keep opening and closing his mouth, he didn't know what to say. "I don't think we've ever met a half breed." He finally said. She laughed. "They are hard to come by I guess. Would you three like to meet them when your done here?" She asked. She had a spark in her eyes, hope. She had hope that we'd say yes. Brendon and Tyler both looked at me. "I- yeah." Brendon hugged me. "You three are so cute together." Tyler started blushing. Brendon pulled away and was trying to hide his smirk. "I'm only dateing Brendon." I told her. She laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry... I just thought that you three were dateing by the way you act." We all laughed.