Happening

Unedited

"So, you're telling me th-" "yes" "-how do we stop it from happening?"

Frank sighed, "I don't know, it may change over time... but that's only if you're careful"

Brendon stood up angrily and pointed to the door, "get out. Josh isn't dying anytime soon." Josh looked at him, about to say something but the other cut him off, "No, I'm not allowing you to die anytime soon."

His eyes flashed yellow, causing Josh to tense up. Tyler grabbed his upper arm, hoping it would calm him down. Frank stood up and walked over to him.

Once he got close enough, he put his hand on Brendon's shoulder. Only to have both sets of eyes go white and both of them gasped.

The three stood up and looked between the seen and each other wide eyed. "whats happening?"

"I don't know." Gerard answered looking at Frank curiously. Josh looked at the Vampire with his mouth slightly opened, "you- how do you not know what's happening? you're his friend after all." He laughed at the boys stress filled tone.

"I," he huffed, "any other time this happened, only his eyes turned white. Out of my nineteen years knowing him... I never seen this happen." Josh raised an eyebrow at him, "nineteen years? how old are you?"

Gerard scratched the back of his head in thought, "Well, I was twenty-five when I died... so, I'm definitely over forty... and I died in 1- so that makes me ninety-nine years old." Tyler and Josh looked at him shocked.

Josh then pulled his eyebrows together, "wait, so that means you knew Frank as a baby? isn't that a l-" "no, it is not. Have you seen twilight? dosnt the dog-wolf-thing end up fucking the girl he watch grow up?"

Tyler snorted while Josh looked at him blankly, "sorry, I have no idea what "twilight" is, we don't have movies in hell."

They all jumped as Brendon and Frank gasped again, Franks hand fell from the others shoulder as they fell to the ground.