We don't eat Angels

I know what you're thinking... "Holly shit, she actually updated this! after an month." lol. I'm sorry. I didn't realize that it has been an actual month since I touched this.

Unedited

"Why didn't my Dad tell me?" I asked Brendon. Who sat on the couch watching me pace back and forth in our living room. "I don't know, Jay, but will you sit down? you're making me nervous."

I groaned before sitting down next to Tyler. He wasn't doing to well. After he found out about having an actual family, like him, he's been off. Both B and I can see it.
"Why didn't he tell me?" I repeated. Brendon sighed. "Maybe it's because if my Dad, or anyone else, found out that you're human and demon. Your Dad would of been executed." I leaned back.
He had a point. My dad could have been killed because I was born. "That also explains why your mom had never showed... I mean cause she's a human, and they won't let a human in hell unless it's for food." He chuckled out. Tyler looked at him shocked.
"You... eat humans?" I laughed, putting my arm around him and rubbing his arm. "In some cases, yes... but you don't have to worry. We don't eat Angels." I told him. A smirk appeared on my lips when Brendon looked at the both of us wide eyed.

I know that he's scared that I'd leave him for Tyler. "Unless they piss us off... then we eat them, or if we get really hungry." Tyler pulled away from me in fear. I shook my head and turned towards the divine being. "He's kidding, Ty. We don't eat Angels," Tyler looked at me wide eyed, "unless..." I quickly jumped forward, sending both of us to the floor. Tyler let out a loud shriek when my body collided with his.

I started to tickle him. Causing him to start giggling loudly. "S-stop!" He squealed, holding out the "op". I heard Brendon sigh and looked up. I watched as he stood from his place on the couch and walked out of the room.

I stopped and quickly got off of Tyler. Who was trying to catch his breath.

"Where did Brendon go?" He asked sitting up. I sighed before telling him I'll be right back.

I walked into our room to see Brendon laying down, facing away from me. "Get out." He whispered. His voice reeking with sadness. I didn't listen. Instead I climbed in bed and pulling him to me, wrapping my arm around him. To insure that he wouldn't walk away. "I love you." I whispered. He didn't reply.

"How can I love you when I'm not supposed to have feelings?" He whispered out after ten minutes of silence. I pulled away shocked by the words that just left his mouth. "W-what?" I felt like I was just hit in the face. I sat up and looked at my hands in confusion. "I'm incapable of feeling love, Josh. I can only feel lust... and I'm pretty sure that's not what love is." I started to tear up.

It wasn't the first time this happened. I always knew that I was different ever since the first time I cried. My Dad told me I was special, but I always knew deep down that I was different.

"The first time you told me you love me, you didn't mean it... did you?" I asked looking at him. He looked away before shaking his head. "No, I only said it cause you said it." He admitted. I felt be traded.

It felt like yesterday when I confessed to him how I felt... it surprised me that he said it back. I stood up and walked out without a word