Oh, shit

Unedited.

I walked over to Brendon and Ty, who were sitting on the swings. Because of Neil's "suddent death", the school was out for two days. Us three decided to take a walk. "Boo." I screamed when I got right behind him. Both him and Tyler screamed. I laughed. "You're a dick." B muttered. I smirked. Tyler just looked at me shocked. "Sorry Ty, I was mostly trying to scare B." He smiled at that. "Oh fuck you." Ty glared at Brendon. "Don't swear, it's not polite." I smiled. Brendon nodded putting his hands up. "Okay, okay... I won't." I laughed. I looked over to my left to see a man standing there staring at us. I jumped when Brendon's phone went off. He laughed before answering. "Hello?... At the park, why?... Oh Sh-... Okay leaving now." I hung up and looked at me. "We have to leave, now."

We walked into he porch, Ty walked in but B and I stayed outside. "Why did we have to leave?" I asked. He sighed. "Patrick call saying that Pete told him that there was Angels near." I laughed. "I think I saw one if them t-" I was cut off by Tyler screaming from inside. "Shit." I whispered before running in. I quickly ran to the kitchen. The sight that was in front of me was not what I was expecting to see. Both Mr. and Miss. Joseph were laying on the ground in a pool of blood. I looked at Ty , who was kneeled next to them crying. "Tyler?" He looked up at me and gasped. "Watch o-" I turned in time to catch a man's fist. "Look who it is, Joshua Dun... you know your wanted right?" I shoved him away. "What do you think you are doing? Killing a family?" He laughed. "Says the demon. We only killed them because they helped hide you." I looked at him. "We?" I asked just before something smashed in the living room. "Josh!" Brendon yelled. He then ran in. His blade was covered in blood. He also had holes in his shirt. The Angel that was in front if me turned and looked at Brendon. I took that as an opportunity to take my blade out and stabe him. I pulled the blade and watched as he fell to the ground. We both looked at each other before looking at Tyler. He was staring at us in shock. I walked over to him. I reached my hand out but he pulled away. "I'm not going to hurt you." He looked me in the eyes. "What happend and what did he mean you're wanted?" I sighed. "We'll explain later. Right now we need to leave, okay?" He nodded. "B, go help him put some stuff in a bag... and hurry." He nodded before grabbing Tyler and pulling him away. I looked at his parents. That's when I noticed Miss. Joseph was still breathing, faintly. I bent down quickly and put presser and her wound. "Miss. Joseph?" She looked at me. "Josh, please protect him." I nodded. "You can make it, theres no reason for me to protect him." She moved he hand and put it over mine. She then pulled mine away. I looked at her. "Josh, we both know what happened here." "What?" She sighed. "I know your a demon." I was surprised by that. "What?" She smiled. "I maybe human but I know. I used to obsessed with the supernatural." "Mom." I looked over to see Tyler run in. He fell to his knees next to his mom. "Hey honey, you need to leave with Josh and Brendon." Ty shook his head. "Mom, I can't leave you." She smiled before looking at Brendon and I. There was a loud crash followed by foot steps. "Take him." I guickly grabbed Ty and B and got us out.

When he landed Ty dropped to the ground in tears. I bent down. "Take me back." He whispered. I shook my head. "I can't do that." He looked at the ground. "We need to find shelter." I said standing up. "Patrick has a apartment ready for us. He said the keys are in the mail box." I nodded. "You have a address?" He nodded. "Led the way."

"Here we go, Patrick said it's a two bed room. Tyler you're in the one near the kitchen." Brendon said as soon as he shut the door. Ty walked over to the black leather couch that sat in the living room. I walked over and sat on the coffee table in front of him. "Are you okay bud?" He looked at me. "Who are you?" I sighed. "I'm Josh Dun, I'm seventeen. I was born in Hell. I'm a servant to Satan's son, Brendon. I'm a Demon." He just looked at me. "Can I see? I mean don't Demon's have like black eyes or something?" I smiled before closing my eyes, I then opened them to reveal my soulless black eyes. That's when I saw it, the glowing white halo that sat above Tyler Joseph's head. "Oh, shit."