Flawed Angel

You can thank LeaveOutAllTheRest__ .... again.

Unedited

"Did he listen?" The man asked the boy walking towards him, taking a drag of his cigarette. He shook his head. "Nope, he went to her house. He'll see why I told him to go home." Reaching forward he took the others cigarette. Before he could take a drag the other took his from him. "Cigarettes kill you know." He told him before taking a drag again.

"Practice what you perch, Gee." The shorter of the two said causing the taller to laugh.

"I'm already dead, so why does it matter. You on the other hand are not." He rolled his eyes.

Frank hated that Gerard smoked in front of him. Every since the two the met Gerard would take his cigarettes from him and tell him they are bad for him. It's not like he didn't know that, he just didn't care. He hated the thing he was cursed with and the closer to death he was, the faster it would be gone.

At the age of four Frank knew he was different. He used to talk to his mom all the time, but when he told his father who he was talking to. He told him his mom was dead.
A few years later Frank saw his father die but woke up the next morning to see he was still alive. A week later he got a call saying his father had died. That's when he found out what he was. A psychic.

He hated it, being able to see others futures and not his own... but he couldn't be that mad about it cause it cause him to find Gerard.

"You good kid?" Frank glared at him. Gerard knew that Frank hated being called kid, but he did it anyway. He knew a lot of things about Frank. More then Frank knew.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hope that boy can change his future before everything sets." Frank told him. He was honestly worried about Josh's future.

Tyler sat in the couch watching Patrick and Pete bicker about who was cheating. They've been arguing over it for an hour, it started because Patrick won and Pete got made... but then Patrick found out that Pete was hiding cards.

Tyler just watched, not bothering to comment on the situation. Instead he was lost in his own mind. He knew that he was the reason for Brendon being mad at Josh. Why do I have to be like this? he keeps thinking. He knew that he wasn't supposed to feel the way he does for the two, he was an Angel after all.

"What do you two know about Angels?" Tyler asked causing the two to stop talking and to look at him. "I know that they are homophonic assholes who need to keep their feathers to themselves." Pete muttered receiving a punch on the arm from Patrick. The Angels eyes widened. Homophonic? I'm not though... I'm the opposite, "Don't be mean," maybe that's why I'm not in heaven, cause I'm a flawed Angel, "I'm only telling the truth," it would explain so much. I'm practically a fallen Angel because I'm gay. The big thing heaven doesn't except. "Tyler, are you okay?"

He looked at the two, who were looking at him cautiously. "I'm gay." Pete's eyes widened and Patrick's mouth opened slightly.

"That's impossible... there aren't gay Angels, I've never heard anything about them, cause they get clipped as soon as God finds out. Hell, you still have your wings for fuck sake." Patrick said after regaining himself. The Angel shrugged.